Meet my new Bandpass!

528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
Here is what I know to be the final design. I'm getting really anxious and wanted to share the ART.

I will a post build log on it, even though I won't be building it myself. I'm in the process of moving and traveling too much to do it. The designer and builder however is much better than I...

BP.jpg

interesting.

pretty complex in terms of angles and whatnot, looks like waves are gonna be all over the place to me, and the back wall of the two inverted subs looks like it will almost act as a port.

Im curious to see how it actually performs, subscribed.

Wow, that's going to be fun to build. It looks awesome!
Yeah, it will. Scared the hell out of me when I first saw it.

interesting.
pretty complex in terms of angles and whatnot, looks like waves are gonna be all over the place to me, and the back wall of the two inverted subs looks like it will almost act as a port.

Im curious to see how it actually performs, subscribed.
I thought the same thing, but he and I have been working on this for about 2 weeks now and he knows his ****. More so than most on here, even the so-called experienced guys.

The two inverted subs will be acting somewhat like a port. He has yet to explain the entire working dynamics, but will be joining me in my thread once the build log gets posted. I literally can't really hang with his knowledge.

It will be a start to finish thread with pics, vids and reviews; hopefully next weekend if not on Wednesday.

Thanks for the comments guys, and I've already recieved PMs about the designer/builder already from some of you. LOL!

He is very good! We've been working on this for about 2 weeks now and that's just the design phase. He is VERY thorough and modeled my car for cabin gain, peak frequncy, geometry of interior, everything you could imagine...a true acoustic aerodynamisis.

I really can't stop starring at the design. It really is beautiful.

how are you going to connect the subs to the amp or amps?, since you have one firing front chanber and the other ones back

Looks interesting, im curious how it will perform. But the design is really some eyecandy though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I want to know how hes going to the mount the ones that face the back wall.
Acutally, the box will be 14" tall, and these are 10" subs. Nothing I can't get around with a 90 degree drill and extension for mounting the one screw on the bottom. They will be mounted with standard screws.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.