MECP Study Guide - No mention of cellular!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
I just recieved my MECP Study Guide, and although there is a cullular chapter in it, there is no mention of it in the Installer section.

"The Installer Test Sections Are:

1. Basic Electrical

2. Intallation knowledge and technique

3. Tools and shop safety"

"If you are taking the basic level Intaller test, you will ned to read chapters 1 and 2 (Basic and advanced electrical & installation knowledge and technique) and highlighted areas in chapters 3 and 5 (autosound and security)."

Yay! No more cellular. Take that audiolife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Mark_ab I just recieved my MECP Study Guide, and although there is a cullular chapter in it, there is no mention of it in the Installer section.

"The Installer Test Sections Are:

1. Basic Electrical

2. Intallation knowledge and technique

3. Tools and shop safety"

"If you are taking the basic level Intaller test, you will ned to read chapters 1 and 2 (Basic and advanced electrical & installation knowledge and technique) and highlighted areas in chapters 3 and 5 (autosound and security)."

Yay! No more cellular. Take that audiolife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I knew they were dropping that crap...

i knew someone wit a 96 civic.. and it looks nice.. groud effects, 20" rims, hood.. all that ****..

and he had his hole system rockford..

he had a indash dvd player and a dvd player on the roof..

everything was stolen..

but the thing that gets me.. is how did someone steal all this **** in front of a court building..

and the court is right off a street were all the "pimped out" cars hang.. and that street has like 2,000 cops going by it a minute..

this was like a year ago..

Originally posted by BenTLocK i knew someone wit a 96 civic.. and it looks nice.. groud effects, 20" rims, hood.. all that ****..

and he had his hole system rockford..

he had a indash dvd player and a dvd player on the roof..

everything was stolen..

but the thing that gets me.. is how did someone steal all this **** in front of a court building..

and the court is right off a street were all the "pimped out" cars hang.. and that street has like 2,000 cops going by it a minute..

this was like a year ago..
That's must ****...what does it have to do w/ this thread, though?

welp 3 installers took the mecp last week...its in there lol .....2. Intallation knowledge and technique ps their books aka study guides included xm radio but its not on the test yet......3 rules to xm antena must be on metal 12"x24" (even if fiberglass dynamat extreme on the otherside will work) 20 degree open plane to the antena.. and there be 2 satlites

woohoo sr vip, not that I actually know anything, lolz

I know more than when I found this site, alot more, I guess that's a start

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.