installation costs

Participant count
  • Participant list

rco8786
10+ year member

Studmuffin
Atlanta
if i were to go to say circuit city or best buy and get a cd player installed in my '97 ranger, what would your guess be on the cost. im trying to figure out if i should try and do it myself or not cuz it's my first system and price of installation is a big factor.

Originally posted by EarDrummin. Where are you getting the head unit? I know at best buy, if you buy it there they install it for free.
i believe its the same with most HU at circuit city. if you buy it off crutchfield, you get directions, the harness, tech help, and you might even learn something about your car. just make sure you install it right......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.