Central Region MECA/Phat Hertz/Kicker show? Possibly....Chicago area

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Macdaddymague
10+ year member

Phat Hertz
I would like to get everyone together and our next meet up and discuss throwin some shows. 1x and possibly a 2x. If we could get some backing MAYBE a 3x(that would be SWEET) I want Kicker and ourselves to talk and see if we cant get this thing goin. Id like to do it somewhere in IL.

Does anyone have any ideas or concerns about this? I know this can be a big step for MECA/Kicker/Phat Hertz.

I want to see how many people might be interested in this if we got this to happen. Josh had an idea of maybe where we could have it. If he gets on, hell post it up again.

What yall think?

Russ

I hope you guys can make it to the 2X MECA / 3X dB Drag were having at Maxxsonics on June 24th & 25th.
The MECA will probably become a 3X.
oh i'll be there for suuuuuure, def a big show to hitup...and btw are you guys going to be offering Bass Race for the drag competition??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.