Meca Gone Broke (Steve Makes Announcement)

THere is a clear pattern here, Iasca isnt really popular anymore, Usaci people are sick of Usaci, Meca people are sick with MECA, and DB Drag people are just poor from competing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

So it seems organizations are directly linked to their location in the country, which is really hurting them all. I doubt that will ever change, and some people find their niche in particular organizations.....hell some people like the MECA fusing rule, but most think its retarded.

I think MECA can still be a great organization if there was a true organized effort to hit the pavement and get sponsors. I guess Steve Stern doesnt want to hustle for it anymore, and hey I dont blame him im sure he's tired as hell of dealing with us SPL guys (he never really liked us in the first place from what I understand). But I think it was a horrible idea for him to tell everyone that MECA was in financial trouble and THEN put the sole responsability of hustling for the organization on the members. THEN not have a clear way of delegating the responsability other than MECA senators who really have not ever done anything besides have a title in front of their name. Now dont get me wrong, im not *****ing about it - in fact id love a chance to help out MECA blossom into a larger entity.....that is.... if my opinions and suggestions would actually be taken into account. And how it works in MECA is, if your not a part of the Rules & Ethics comittee (which mainly consists of guys who have been in it for a few years and a part of the underlying good ole buddy group) then your voice doesnt matter too much - at least from what ive witnessed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.