Southeast Region MECA freezefest feb. 10th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I don't think I'll be competing but I'll be there at about 9 and I'll probably bring a bunch of friends too. I've still got a ton of stuff left to do on my car and I don't see it being done in time lol.

And there's plenty of food on exit 238... Too bad Chik Fil A is closed on Sundays.

TTT looks like rain, hopefully it holds out or atleast they let us stay inside
I can't think of anywhere at the fairgrounds that's inside... So hopefully it'll hold off

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

TTT looks like rain, hopefully it holds out or atleast they let us stay inside
I can't think of anywhere at the fairgrounds that's inside... So hopefully it'll hold off

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Last year they had one in one of the buildings. Hope they do that again

im just curious... how the classes work in meca........ im curious to what class id be in. i dont have a burp setup, mines built for daily driving and produce good TL numbers?

Total sub cone area + ( fuse rating x 10) = your points
Sound Pressure League

Hit a 141.8 today... Not bad for my first run. I see a bigger amp in my future though
****.... i cant llok at the meca thing, im at work and its blocked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

****.... i cant llok at the meca thing, im at work and its blocked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
20H81

20H7i

get a Crescendo Bc3500 and dont look back lol. i just hooked up the 3500 to my hdc3 15s, and man that amp flat gets down.
Yeah I'm considering a BC3500/AQ3500 when my budget allows... lol. I've got a lot of other stuff on the list before that though

Yeah I'm considering a BC3500/AQ3500 when my budget allows... lol. I've got a lot of other stuff on the list before that though
i got lucky on mine. my friend found this one and told me i should get it. its about 7 months old still under warranty. not a single scratch

i got lucky on mine. my friend found this one and told me i should get it. its about 7 months old still under warranty. not a single scratch
I've gotta upgrade my electrical a bit before I go any bigger. So it looks like I'll be waiting until summer when I can work more and probably get a nice scholarship refund check... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

will3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
will3
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date