measuring box volume? jmac

Participant count
  • Participant list

alove_85
10+ year member

Love is Life
I was told by Jmac what box volume to get for my infinity perfects. Right now I have one q logic box and one homemade box. I was wondering how I take the measurements to figure out what the volume on my q logic box is. thanks in advance for the help. oh yeah, another question. I can either get a single 12" box, or a single 12" double wedge box. Whats the difference?

thanks jmac. I think you told me something like 1.6 i believe? Infinity told me 1.0 so now i dont know what to do. by the way, how did you get so smart about all of this"?

Originally posted by alove_85 by the way, how did you get so smart about all of this?
volume of a prism....hmmm...he passed the 5th grade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol whats that suppose to mean? but anyways im stupid with math and cant figure out this formula, id appreciate it if youd help me out. Here are the approximate dimensions................H=15.75 W=16.25 D1=12.25 D2=18.25 T=1

its a q logic boz is thats any help

plug and chug alove_85...just subsitute those numbers in the equation. just doing it quickly i think it works out to about 1.5024 ft^3

alright thanks both of you. Looks like my box is a little bit too big for the recommendation. I think ill order a dual 12" 1.35 box. My other box is a very very bad looking box and i can definetally hear my subs hitting like a split second off from eachother so ill order that box and sell my q logic. Thanks jmac

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.