McIntosh any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire system was left in the car. Why would he want to pull all of this our after it was a custom install?
Here is the deck

75cf671f.jpg

Why is up up and down down ? So you bought the car from someone with more money than sense . Most people who buy mcintosh amplifiers act like they are the closest thing on earth to god //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And he says custom install like that has some special meaning....what install isnt custom?
Most of the "2 12's and an amp 'systems'" you see on here? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

**** there are a lot of jealous people on this forum.... "wahh you have something i can't afford"...

people are arguing dumbest points... just because it's high-dollar equipment why would that mean you have to take it out of the car before you sell it? and if you don't, you're somehow an idiot.... it's not like mcIntosh is pirates treasure...

Did you read the post? Hes the one flaming someone about asking if the system was taken out or not.

The point is most people will take their system out and keep it or sell it when selling a car, regardless if its a **** vette. He flamed someone for mentioning taking out a "custom" install because it would degrade the cars value somehow and you would be stupid to take out a system in a car like that.

Most of the "2 12's and an amp 'systems'" you see on here? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Well besides those, I dont count a sub and amp as a system lol.

Well besides those, I dont count a sub and amp as a system lol.
Neither do I, hence the quotes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh, maybe the Infinity 6x9's or PG RSD's running off the head unit as their "highs".

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

The point is most people will take their system out and keep it or sell it when selling a car,
Who really cares? If I owned a setup like that that was that integrated into the vehicle, and I figured I could snow the new owner into paying more for it as part of the cost of the car, why wouldn't I want to sell? If the buyer thinks that Rainbow components are some disguised homosexual joke, I see the potential for making some extra money there based out of ignorance of the value of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You could always just buy another Mac for a new install, or try something new...maybe the previous owner wants to move on to something else?

Kegan and Dragnix

would you two seriously stfu? wow. ****ing pathetic you two are.

Please SpasticColonDrp ignore them and the others.

Kegan you dumbshit do you not see how the amp is installed.

The car was built and sold as a package.

stfu.

Calling someone that can afford the work stupid.. wow..

Let me explain something to you rubes. When someone sells a high dollar sports car, they normally don’t leave it full of gaping holes where the car audio once resided. That might be okay for your mobile home but it is probably full of holes anyway from the Friday night jug and washtub hootenanny with “cuzin Ed” and his magical mouth harp.
I was about to get mad at you for being rude to the other members, but that **** actually made me lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

**** there are a lot of jealous people on this forum.... "wahh you have something i can't afford"...

people are arguing dumbest points... just because it's high-dollar equipment why would that mean you have to take it out of the car before you sell it? and if you don't, you're somehow an idiot.... it's not like mcIntosh is pirates treasure...
Son, mcintosh amplifiers are some of the most well made and best sounding solid state amps you can buy. I can't talk for their tube ****, as I haven't used any, but my grandfather has (had) an older mcintosh amp from the 70s I believe, and it still smokes **** you can get today. You hear about audiophiles and their expensive ****? This is that.

Kegan and Dragnix 

would you two seriously stfu? wow. ****ing pathetic you two are.

Please SpasticColonDrp ignore them and the others.

Kegan you dumbshit do you not see how the amp is installed.

The car was built and sold as a package.

stfu.

Calling someone that can afford the work stupid.. wow..
wow, someone's getting anal over this stupid ****. I didn't comment anything on him, just the seller, he's the one getting his panties in a bunch over this kind of ********. And if the car was sold as a package like this then the OP wouldn't have asked how good McIntosh it. He would've known, he paid for it. If he's stupid enough not to realize that then you and him can go **** each other off for a good time.

Imma bounce from this thread, way too much idiocy in here. And yes, blah blah i'm the idiot, sure, why not? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...