SOLD mcdonald best buy bucks for some dvds

vosschs
5,000+ posts

Banned
ok heres the deal, i will ship out any dvd of the following list for 10 best buy bucks that come from mcdonalds, they have to hace a valid code on them, so heres the dvds i have left

kiss of the dragon

me myself and irene

8 mile

players club

goldmember

matrix

matrix reloaded

joe dirt

next friday

scary movie 2

slackers

and i have atv off road fury 2

if you can get say 75 best buy bucks ill ship out all of them

A couple kids at work the other day (McDonalds) took a case of fry containers and were ripping each Monopoly piece off the fry containers and setting it up on thier board. I saw them, and now I get a piece of the pie (if they happen to win anything) otherwise I rat them out... Just one more rail road needed for the Viper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Doesnt apply to you really, just wanted to share;)

A couple kids at work the other day (McDonalds) took a case of fry containers and were ripping each Monopoly piece off the fry containers and setting it up on thier board. I saw them, and now I get a piece of the pie (if they happen to win anything) otherwise I rat them out... Just one more rail road needed for the Viper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Doesnt apply to you really, just wanted to share;)
get the best buy bucks from them;)

best buy bucks, well in 2 days of 2 buddys collecting that work there, around 90 already, i want to get 300, new lcd monitor, 300 is the most you can use in a order 2 dvds for 18 best buy bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.