MB Quart subs - opinions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

circumflex
10+ year member

I was thinking of getting a pair of MB Quart RWE or DWE 10" subs because I've heard they are great for SQ, but I've seen almost nothing written about them on this site. Has anyone here had any experience with either the Reference or Discus subs from MB Quart? I haven't heard them in person yet so I'm eager to hear what people who have heard them have to say.

not very muscular at all but sound pretty good, i dont have a dealer around so i go by what i hear in sq cars at contests and such alot of that is install dependent. alot of guys purposely take out the direct impact subs put out by settings or by going aperodic.

MBquart makes decent stuff but they havent been used as much anymore I would look into CDT subs for SQ great sub for Sq there also many other good choices out there.

not very muscular at all but sound pretty good, i dont have a dealer around so i go by what i hear in sq cars at contests and such alot of that is install dependent. alot of guys purposely take out the direct impact subs put out by settings or by going aperodic.

dude have you heard it in a bandpass? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

it slapped me in the skull like crazy ...just a pair of 10's ...any line from mb will make you gasp for air...its not a pair of w7's or even a pair of xxx's but they pound like a 60 year old hooker who needs crack //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.