MB Quart qsd 216?

They 6x9's are in the side. If u were sitting in the back seat they are right by your head. Theres no door speakers in this year camaro. I also have two 12w6v2's in the back.

I was wondering how good the qsd's do with rock. I dont think there is any quart dealers around here so i cant hear these.

I have the reference series components, just a line lower and they sound great IMO. I've heard focal K2P and Boston Z6's and obviously my reference's aren't comparable but the Q's certainly do. If you'd like a set, I can beat retail pricing by a good amount and can get you a warranty...

I have the reference series components, just a line lower and they sound great IMO. I've heard focal K2P and Boston Z6's and obviously my reference's aren't comparable but the Q's certainly do. If you'd like a set, I can beat retail pricing by a good amount and can get you a warranty...
you can hook up the mb quart componets?

you can hook up the mb quart componets?
yes, but please PM or get at me on AIM. I dont want to rub any of the mods the wrong way to get banned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.