Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Price
$$635
Item(s) for Sale:

Original Old School RSB 335set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition like new...MB Quart 3 way bi ampable componet set includes 8's 5 1/4's and tweeters...retailed for $1495 this is top of the line Q series here...

Price:

$600.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$35.00 shipped CONUS

Item Pictures:

wranglerquart004.jpg

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Last edited:
I still have them .. I haven't really pushed to sell them much ... I was actually just admiring them last week...while I was working on changes and reorganizing in my car audio storage room .
Sweet so bout how old are they? Ans do you have the spec sheet? Still looking for 6bills? What drew me to them is im just returning to car audio i was real into in the 90s but after about 2000 life drug me away so in my day mb quart was good **** along with all these other brands that are trash now ans none made in this country back then every amp i ever saw just about was usa except the alpines kenwood pioneer anyway im very interested and if they had screwed up my unemployment id by them right now but until i get this figured out i can't afford to blow money audio equipment. I did everything i was supposed to as usual so i wouldn't go thru this but didn't matter and its a joke trying to get thru on the phone or online so idk but like i said fingers crossed i get it figured out sooner then later i should have had a payment today. I appreciate response

Sweet so bout how old are they? Ans do you have the spec sheet? Still looking for 6bills? What drew me to them is im just returning to car audio i was real into in the 90s but after about 2000 life drug me away so in my day mb quart was good **** along with all these other brands that are trash now ans none made in this country back then every amp i ever saw just about was usa except the alpines kenwood pioneer anyway im very interested and if they had screwed up my unemployment id by them right now but until i get this figured out i can't afford to blow money audio equipment. I did everything i was supposed to as usual so i wouldn't go thru this but didn't matter and its a joke trying to get thru on the phone or online so idk but like i said fingers crossed i get it figured out sooner then later i should have had a payment today. I appreciate response
I may take a little less for them. They are brand new and have never been mounted . I was gonna run an ADS PH15 tha th I still have to the set . As mentioned the crossovers are Bi Amplable ..with jumper you can run them together ... but my plans were to Bridge 4chs of the PH15 to the Mid Bass 8s then use the remaining chs 2x50 to the mids and tweeters . The ADsS amps had some of the purest almost tube like sound . I guess that's why this combo was in top winning cars in IASCA in the late 80s through the mid 90s ....I believe this set is early 90s ... PM me if youd like . I've been into car audio for years myself. Here's a picture of some of my car audio trophies .. sometimes the pics show upside down on here but it might show up right .
IMG_20200402_141936.jpg
IMG_20200402_141936.jpg

Wow thats some wins there bro. I have always had a love of music since young child not playing it but listening to it, and listened to my radio more then i watched tv. So naturally i got into car audio and had about 6 subscriptions to any mag i could find and read everything i could and bought what i could afford but i loved it and i would go with ppl from high school to tell them what to buy with the money they had id pick out their entire system for them then id install it in the parking lot at high school lol never charged anyone just liked doing it. Couldn't afford to reallly have a decent system for awhile but i still kept aquiring anything i saw over the years usually free or almost so had a ton of equipment and i give it away when i hear someone say they like to do this or that to their stereo i say well i have this its yours if you want it. Sometimes they give me something they have on a shelf but i don't ask for anything i just like getting others into it. I haven't kept up on it though for long time so alot of brands i don't knkw and the ones i do aren't the ones i knew anymore so i appreciate this opportunity to grab these and im hoping they straighten out my unemployment soon so i can get these from you. With thst many trofies its a good bet if you say they are good im gonna take that as law lol i will keep finger crossed nobody snatches them out from under me. I emailed UE and because of virus was told 12 days b4 they even respond to my email phone and online chat are just impossible to get thru ive litterally tried couple hundred times over last 3 days between the two. So again if you still have when i get straightened out you will be sending to PA lol have a great one and stay healthy

hey just to let you know i havent forgot and still very much want to buy those comps but not sure if your aware of situation or not but in pa anyhow they are sayin its something like a 6 week wait before you see any money they have been paying 6 weeks at a time, so as said before if you still have i will def take at that time whenever it is that i get some money coming in again. what amp would you use to power them and prob another set of similar in the rear doors?

hey just to let you know i havent forgot and still very much want to buy those comps but not sure if your aware of situation or not but in pa anyhow they are sayin its something like a 6 week wait before you see any money they have been paying 6 weeks at a time, so as said before if you still have i will def take at that time whenever it is that i get some money coming in again. what amp would you use to power them and prob another set of similar in the rear doors?
What size rear speakers ... I was wanting to power the 3 way quarts with an ultra clean sounding ADS PH15 ..its rated at 6x50 ..I was gonna run it 4 ch .. 2chs bridged on the 8s and the other two chs on the mid and tweeters using the Quart bi amp crossovers..

What size rear speakers ... I was wanting to power the 3 way quarts with an ultra clean sounding ADS PH15 ..its rated at 6x50 ..I was gonna run it 4 ch .. 2chs bridged on the 8s and the other two chs on the mid and tweeters using the Quart bi amp crossovers..
Well i plan on getting them from you if you still have when i finally get unemployment straight out i may throw a 2 way component set in rear doors but be down the road. So thsts why i wanted to know about whst you would use for them so incase i come across an amp i know its got enough power for what i would need.

Well i plan on getting them from you if you still have when i finally get unemployment straight out i may throw a 2 way component set in rear doors but be down the road. So thsts why i wanted to know about whst you would use for them so incase i come across an amp i know its got enough power for what i would need.
What kind of rms does those quarts want? Also my head unit allows for subs mids and tweets so i really don't have to have a crossover i can run actives but if when i get the second set i will probably end up running xovers anyhow so i may or may not use them

I may take a little less for them. They are brand new and have never been mounted . I was gonna run an ADS PH15 tha th I still have to the set . As mentioned the crossovers are Bi Amplable ..with jumper you can run them together ... but my plans were to Bridge 4chs of the PH15 to the Mid Bass 8s then use the remaining chs 2x50 to the mids and tweeters . The ADsS amps had some of the purest almost tube like sound . I guess that's why this combo was in top winning cars in IASCA in the late 80s through the mid 90s ....I believe this set is early 90s ... PM me if youd like . I've been into car audio for years myself. Here's a picture of some of my car audio trophies .. sometimes the pics show upside down on here but it might show up right .View attachment 21184View attachment 21184

Those were definitely the shiit back in the late 80's. I wanted this setup with a Nakamichi amp. The killer Nakamichi amps before they went too mainstream. I had the Nakamichi PA-400m on two Rockford pro series twelves (dvc 8 ohm) wired to two ohms in a Ford Probe. It was a great sub setup. Have you got any old Nakamichi hear?

Those were definitely the shiit back in the late 80's. I wanted this setup with a Nakamichi amp. The killer Nakamichi amps before they went too mainstream. I had the Nakamichi PA-400m on two Rockford pro series twelves (dvc 8 ohm) wired to two ohms in a Ford Probe. It was a great sub setup. Have you got any old Nakamichi hear?
I still have my 89 Probe ...I need to start working on it again...as far as Nakamichi ..all I have left is an old school Cassette deck and mini cd changer which is brand new ...

I still have my 89 Probe ...I need to start working on it again...as far as Nakamichi ..all I have left is an old school Cassette deck and mini cd changer which is brand new ...

You don't have the real old school Nakamichi cassette deck that slides out, do you? I think it was a TD-1300. Those things were sick. I wish that I still had my half din Sony slide out cassette player only. XK-8D. Look it up, they were too cool. I had it underneath my Rockford PA1-HD (half din pre-amp). The HU was a Sony AM/FM CD player ($550 in 1989 just for the HU).

You don't have the real old school Nakamichi cassette deck that slides out, do you? I think it was a TD-1300. Those things were sick. I wish that I still had my half din Sony slide out cassette player only. XK-8D. Look it up, they were too cool. I had it underneath my Rockford PA1-HD (half din pre-amp). The HU was a Sony AM/FM CD player ($550 in 1989 just for the HU).
It's just a regular pull out ..a pretty high end deck ..but it needs serviced... I have one of the xk 8ds in mint condition and a real nice Sony CDX r88 but i need a harness for it ... i also have a 1/2 din sony eq but not the spectrum analyzer model ...its either a 9 or 11 band with sub out put ...this would make a very nice old school setup

It's just a regular pull out ..a pretty high end deck ..but it needs serviced... I have one of the xk 8ds in mint condition and a real nice Sony CDX r88 but i need a harness for it ... i also have a 1/2 din sony eq but not the spectrum analyzer model ...its either a 9 or 11 band with sub out put ...this would make a very nice old school setup

I would love to have an XK-8D. My Sony CDX always skipped. This is the Nakamichi cassette playe that I was talking about. It's a TD-1200.
Screenshot_20200812-003444_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-003502_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...