MazzaSEC 04 Explorer 3 15"s build log!

wow mazza and ripper banned? how long is v.2 gonna last? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sweet box btw.

lol **** mazza why u keep getting banned bro?

when u get this done i wanna hear it this new company i work for operates outta ATL alot so im in that area alot now so lmk so i can get a chance to hear this!

My brother got the 1.5" from an online wood working place. Can't remember the exact name. No I didn't use it on this box. With a box being only single layered it takes away too much wood in the corners reducing structural integrity. I used a 3/4" on this box. With a single layered box the 3/4" bit leaves exactly 3/4" of wood in the corner. The 1.5" only leaves like 1/4" thickness in the corner.
Understood, the pics just made the roundover look much greater than 3/4". I normally only use a 3/8" and thought I was doing something. Very impressive indeed. I will look around online because the local tool supply shops just simply do not have anything greater than a 1/2" roundover.

Hopefully I will have a 3rd NS soon and 3 6" aeros and everything will be ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Does look real good but what is the volume of the box after sub displacement? Those subs and braces and ports are going to take up a lot of space... I think you might need a bigger box but hope I am wrong. I usually am... =)

What part of Atl are you from?

bump

Everything is installed and running. Didnt have time to mess with the aeros cause I needed everything installed for motorsports nationals tommorow.

I didnt seem to gain much from my peak frequency but it is KILLING to lows.

I have a feeling it is tuned LOWWW I am thinking 28-29hz which is why I didnt see much of a gain around my peak.

If anyone wants to help find what its tuned to im having trouble.

Box is 10.5 cubes after all displacesment with 3 6" PSP aeros 17" long

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date