Mazda 3 - audio repair after theft

Participant count
  • Participant list

kameronk92

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all, someone stole the aftermarket amp and sub out of this 2018 Mazda 3. I still have the OEM amp and just want to get it the system back to stock. Looking for some tips/ recommendations. Right now, only the dash speakers seem to work.

The photo with harnesses is under the passenger's seat. I still have the OEM bose amp. Looks like some amateur work cutting/ connecting some of these in two spots.

The other photo is under the driver's seat. Still trying to ID these wires, I'm a novice. I think the heavy gauge red/ black wires are power (that I should disconnect before they short and start a fire). And the two smoke wires that look like they were cut with dull scissors are the sub speaker wires. Do the two black harnesses in this photo look like input or output from the amp? The short green/ pink leads next to each other look like they are two ends of the same cut.

Is there a way I can reconnect some of these to get the main speakers back working?

Attachments

• IMG_4725.JPG
    IMG_4725.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4726.JPG
    IMG_4726.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.