maybe i missed something...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to shrink them down to make room for the Vendor memberships. They have a 5,000 PM limit.
You have 1 vendor.......so you shrunk everyones accounts for one vendor?

Future allotment.

I suppose it's time to close this thread, as I see what its turning into.

Sounds like a money grab to me to get regular members to become paying members/vendors.
---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

And.....how come there was no warning of this? There should have been a mass PM letting everyone know and to give them time to go through their pm's.
Not a money grab, just making room on the disk for the Vendors.

If you're making money on this site as a seller/dealer, the vendor membership is going to really help you out and you're supporting the site as well.

You also get a free forum with vendor membership now also, in addition to everything else that comes with it. If you look at what all you get, it's really not a bad deal IMO.

You have 1 vendor.......so you shrunk everyones accounts for one vendor?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Not a money grab, just making room on the disk for the Vendors.
If you're making money on this site as a seller/dealer, the vendor membership is going to really help you out and you're supporting the site as well.

You also get a free forum with vendor membership now also, in addition to everything else that comes with it. If you look at what all you get, it's really not a bad deal IMO.
We still have to have the word/pic filters for the mass amounts of google ads, and now we get limited pm boxes for vendors......I fail to see the bonus to us.

You can't expect everything on this site to always be free of charge. If you're making money on the site, support it. Don't support it, don't get the added vendor membership benefits.

And if enough vendors signed up, then the Google ads could go away. The ads are currently the only thing supporting the forum.

We still have to have the word/pic filters for the mass amounts of google ads, and now we get limited pm boxes for vendors......I fail to see the bonus to us.
The bonus to the average member will be, hopefully, the return/draw of professionals within the industry, something that members have expressed a desire for even as recently as a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...