May RAFFLE: Begins at 5:00pm tonight!

2 raffles a month puts people out too much money and will not allow it to continue on a permenant basis.

I've thought many times about it, and there has been a lot of expressed interest, but it wouldn't work for long I don't think...I say just keep it to 1, I may do larger prizes next month though, or possibly more than one winner...those are the ideas that need to be built on I think.

I think we can get close to 500 with the same setup we've got...in that case though I wouldn't do a $500 prize, I'd do a $300 and a pair of $100 prizes most likely. Up everyones chance of winning....again though, it's risky trying to get more money, though next month I'll up it a bit, I promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

aww man if only i knew about this sooner i would have gone and got 3 tickets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif, unless there are slots availabe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I think we can get close to 500 with the same setup we've got...in that case though I wouldn't do a $500 prize, I'd do a $300 and a pair of $100 prizes most likely. Up everyones chance of winning....again though, it's risky trying to get more money, though next month I'll up it a bit, I promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well if you still do 100 tickets, i like less tickets i wouldnt mind paying 5 bucks to get one of 3 prizes, do that and i dont think it would take longer than a couple days to sell them all, im sure they will sell eventually, look how many people missed the other one, then you could do 300$ prize then get choice of CASH or some other prizes

2 raffles a month puts people out too much money and will not allow it to continue on a permenant basis.
I've thought many times about it, and there has been a lot of expressed interest, but it wouldn't work for long I don't think...I say just keep it to 1, I may do larger prizes next month though, or possibly more than one winner...those are the ideas that need to be built on I think.
no what needs to be built on is getting everybody in, it should be sticky'd a week before, there should be 3days of buying tickets, not a certain # being sold. (or something to that effect)

i mean think of how many "**** i missed it"'s we see in these threads. I dont think anyone is dissapointed with the prizes or the prize values, its getting everyone in.

If it was switched to three days of ticket purchasing, I wouldn't even enter anymore. I believe the point of limited tickets is to keep your chance of winning within reason. Otherwise, who the hell wants to spend $3-$15 per month when you have a 1 in 300 chance of winning? Not me.

If it was switched to three days of ticket purchasing, I wouldn't even enter anymore. I believe the point of limited tickets is to keep your chance of winning within reason. Otherwise, who the hell wants to spend $3-$15 per month when you have a 1 in 300 chance of winning? Not me.
yeah that makes sense, i was just p.o.'d that i missed it again...a mailing list would still be cool, send out an email 3days before the raffle to warn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.