maxxbass surprise

wow
10+ year member

ONE LOVE MOFO
i had been contemplating getting one of these for a while---but there was always that part of me that said----dude dont waste your cash on this ****. but the other day i read a review where the guy said it really smoothed his whole system out and it was the best money hes spent on car audio. that was all i needed to read. my system sounded ok at normal volumes but with the volume cranked it just sounded harsh. i like to listen to music loud at times but i couldnt even enjoy the music cranked with my system because it was more grating than enjoyable. so i went and got the orion maxxbass-------paid like $129.00 for it. i got home and hooked it up and still was thinking---this puny little box aint gonna do **** --i just wasted more cash on bs. but then i turned on my stereo and messed with the adjustments a little and holy crap-----it sounded real good. i was like wait a minute -----i must be havin a lsd flashback from back in da day cause this sounds alot "smoother". so i drove around and cranked it up here and there and **** it was enjoyable as hell------listened to some rap--some metal---some ol skool slow jams ----it all sounded hella better. now ive read reviews where people said it felt like they had 10 woofers in there door and stuff like that------i dont know if i would say that but whatever bass frequency this is processing and adjusting it sure made my system sound so much better. just thought id share my experience with this product because its not everyday you buy something and it totally puts a smile on your face instead of the usual -------**** why did i buy this **** scowl.

take care im off to bump some ol skool prince down by the beach-----peace

glad you like it. i have the maxxbass unit from waves and was totally amazed by what it did. with a simple turn of the knob, i brought my entire soundstage to the front and it made a huge impact on the midbass's. definately sounds like there are subs in the doors.

yeah i was going to get the waves version---i think that is an even better product--but i couldnt find it any where for less than 250.00 and i would have to wait for delivery. i got the orion locally but yeah that is a good description of how i felt when i heard it. AMAZED --AMAZED ----AMAZED.

TAKE CARE.

I've heard mixed reviews. For now I think I'll pass on the distortion machine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wow

10+ year member
ONE LOVE MOFO
wow
torrance california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date