March 1 Audio.

NewAgeKing
5,000+ posts

OG, still fly.
Michigan
Sorry Mach 1 audio... not march. Lexington Parkway, on the corner of randolph. I stopped in there this past week just to check things out and i was dissapointed actually. I know nothing of there installs but the space just reminded me of the little corner candy store when i was a kid. Just alot smaller. They have quite the selection on decks, but very little in the amps or subs unless your looking for some L7's. When i asked what they were authorized in he rattled off some names, basic stuff. So when i was dozing off in my head wondering about what i wanted to eat i heard the name kicker, so i asked about the 2500 for something to do. He said it would run me about 1500. You can clearly get them alot cheaper. Anyway as i stated i know nothing of installs or anything with service, just thought i would post up my first impression. Later.

Sorry Mach 1 audio... not march. Lexington Parkway, on the corner of randolph. I stopped in there this past week just to check things out and i was dissapointed actually. I know nothing of there installs but the space just reminded me of the little corner candy store when i was a kid. Just alot smaller. They have quite the selection on decks, but very little in the amps or subs unless your looking for some L7's. When i asked what they were authorized in he rattled off some names, basic stuff. So when i was dozing off in my head wondering about what i wanted to eat i heard the name kicker, so i asked about the 2500 for something to do. He said it would run me about 1500. You can clearly get them alot cheaper. Anyway as i stated i know nothing of installs or anything with service, just thought i would post up my first impression. Later.

What I can tell you is that I am a Direct Manufactures Representative for that territory, and I can personally vouch for the level of work they do and there product knowledge.

That one on Randolph is small compared to the other two. I usually go to the one on rice street. They are really expensive but they do know what they're talking about.

I just had a sub box made from them and it cost $100 more then I was quoted. Quoted on doing a ported box, but after I dropped the car off we decided to do a sealed before he started working on it. He said it will be cheaper then original quote. Said it would take a day to build and I would have my car back tomorrow..... well a week later and $100 more I have my car back.

They didn't include any material on there quote WTF

To spendy and hided fee's for work

I just had a sub box made from them and it cost $100 more then I was quoted. Quoted on doing a ported box, but after I dropped the car off we decided to do a sealed before he started working on it. He said it will be cheaper then original quote. Said it would take a day to build and I would have my car back tomorrow..... well a week later and $100 more I have my car back.They didn't include any material on there quote WTF

To spendy and hided fee's for work
That's pretty shady...how much did they charge, and do you have any photos of the box?

It was $400 total out the door, I can get pics. It also fell apart when I was taking it out of my car to run power wire. (top plate fell off)

Yeah I wasnt to happy with them taking a week to build it either. But damage is done and nothing I can do about it.

I cant even sell them as separate boxes cuz They aren't fully carpeted. (no carpet under cover plates)

I couldnt find any shops that had the knowledge about sub specs and how to build boxes with them. They said they do it all the time and know what to do. I find out after I question why the box's are so small they just called Alpine and ask what size to make the box's

holy ****. I'd break that **** over their glass display case. no one I have ever built a box for has ever had anything anywhere as ugly and unprofessionally done as that.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif I know

In the center is my Nitrous tank so cant make it a single box all the way through. When I talked to them about making the box they where going to be facing up. I use to have my battery in the hatch, but had to put it back under the hood because it was very close to the sub and I was afraid when I put some real power to the subs it would hit it.

I was originally quoted $375 for a sealed and ported box (was going to run 2 amps)with subs and port facing up and ended up with 2 sealed facing back for $400

I had another shop quote me $250 but he didn't sound like he knew much about building to sub specs so I went to another place.... that didnt turn out to well lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...