Washington, PA - outside Pittsburgh - Custom Car Audio

Participant count
  • Participants list

jtomsic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Custom Car Audio(behind Forrest Motors) on rt 19 is a great shop. Scott is always very helpful and willing to answer any question you have. I had him do a sub/amp install in my car for me..he stayed late that night and did it 20 mins after I got there and have had 0 problems. Recently bought a dvd unit off him he had it the next day and installed for me that day. I recommended friends and people I know to him for installs and everyone of them have had great installs and his prices are the best Ive seen in the Pittsburgh area and Ive been to every shop around.

Keep up the good work and I will continue to bring my business and recommend everyone I know there.

Custom Car Audio(behind Forrest Motors) on rt 19 is a great shop. Scott is always very helpful and willing to answer any question you have. I had him do a sub/amp install in my car for me..he stayed late that night and did it 20 mins after I got there and have had 0 problems. Recently bought a dvd unit off him he had it the next day and installed for me that day. I recommended friends and people I know to him for installs and everyone of them have had great installs and his prices are the best Ive seen in the Pittsburgh area and Ive been to every shop around.

Keep up the good work and I will continue to bring my business and recommend everyone I know there.
Is this the shop right next to the uhal place??

yeah i met scott long time ago lol.. he didnt even have a shop back then he is a great guy and 100% legit.. i would never goto another shop anymore .. i wish other shops around here would take a tip from him.
Yea so you got a white scion you wouldnt happen to work in moon would you? lol

i work all over pittsburgh area.. im a union floor coverer....but i havent been in moon since we did the ***** sporting goods corporate office a year ago.
oo ok cuz there a white scion with a little thump over at my job thought it could be you, but you got all 1600 watts going into that 15? hows it sound?

its great. gets loud and sound quality is top of line.. i had louder setups but this one is just great. you ever heard a re xxx?
NoPE You know how it is with the underground audio in pittsburgh! I had to buy my Rd Sonances from a guy off this forum lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...