Maple, Cherry, and Walnut Neo 18s wall.

Noobtastic14
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
escCytV.jpg

You can see the rest of the photos here (the one shown is the most recent)

Thanks for looking

-Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
That Fusion is a really nice car. It was on my list and I test drove one but its just to much car for the wife and I. The mustang was a slightly better fit. Are you doing a full SQ setup?!

-Drew

That's the end game. Tapping into sync right is the hard part. I'm just going to do the MS-8. I got burnt out with the tuning in the scion. Just want to keep it simple stupid. Found a DD dealer, he's only had them for a year, old school competitor. We talked for a few hours and he's giving me good pricing, not Gabes pricing but good enough

That's beautiful, I'd love to see it in person. I live in Newport News, mind if I check it out sometime?
Sure man I'm just over in Yorktown about 10min up the road. Keep your eye on the thread and shoot me a msg when I'm done. Also, you can hit up The SPL spot on Facebook groups which has a log of Hampton roads area bassheads.

Wall looks great! BTW, I love neo subs too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif
Thank you! These are great drivers and I am lucky to have them. They can't take much power, but what they do use gets used well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

-Drew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Noobtastic14

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Noobtastic14
Hampton Roads Va.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date