Make sure to join the CT Sounds Reddit!

So basically the owner of CT sounds is bragging about f ing his customers over and getting away with it.
If you purchased an item from me directly within the last year and have an issue with it I would more than wiling to help you get your issue resolved.

I have nothing to prove. I don't even know you are so that fact that you claim to know so much about me is comical. Love me or hate me. As long as my name is in your mouth that is all that matters to me.
I do care about my customers a lot. If I didn't care about them so much I probably wouldn't have been taken advantage of by so many car audio stores and end users. If you purchased an item from me directly within the last year and have an issue with it I would more than wiling to help you get it resolved.

Let me know what rehab is best to go to for smoking weed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif I doubt they will get me to stop smoking though.
You're a coke addict. Prove me wrong.

If you purchased an item from me directly within the last year and have an issue with it I would more than wiling to help you get your issue resolved.
oh yeah, so it's not all user error now? what happened to the year or lifetime warranty whatever it was? the one you removed 3 months in because your QC *****? your QA *****? you have no money for repairs because you spend it all one cocaine?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date