Make sure to join the CT Sounds Reddit!

More attention more money for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

For those interested check out our new home audio line up!

https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-home-audio

I bet those cost you a whopping $5 to manufacture with those flimsy plastic frames. Enjoy that markup when gouging your customers! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

No brand or product is always 100% perfect. Anyone that says they are perfect is a liar.

As long as you bought the item directly from us we will always take care of you. If you have a question or problem with an order just email chelsea@ctsounds.com and she will be more than happy to assist you.

No brand or product is always 100% perfect. Anyone that says they are perfect is a liar.
As long as you bought the item directly from us we will always take care of you. If you have a question or problem with an order just email chelsea@ctsounds.com and she will be more than happy to assist you.
Front page of all your storefronts

"I am Coleman the owner of CT Sounds, rest assured I am a full blown coke addict. I scammed my buildhouse out of $250,000. But no one is perfect! Trust me with your hard earned money"

You keep saying **** you know is a lie, and false. So shut up or put up pussy

LOL no things don't just happen. Scammers happen, coke addicts happen, morally ****** people happen. That ******** won't work anymore.
If money weren't an issue you wouldn't be here posting about trying to get it you dumbshit

if you're so confident why don't you put it on your front page of your website and group?

"All I want is your money, I scammed my buildhouse of $250,000!!"

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

What happens when we get together money to sue you for the $250k you owe? Bankrupt?

I don't owe anyone money lol. I think you meant to say how many people owe me money? I use the same amplifier manufacture to make my amplifiers as I have since the first Audio Technix amplifiers came out back in 2012 so if I "scammed" my build house then why are they still doing business with me? I like posting on here when I am bored. I have been trolling these forums a lot longer than you. I look forward to your lawsuit sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

I am sorry you live such a sad life. I hope things turn around for you. If you ever feel down and out I would suggest calling this phone number: 1-800-273-8255

I bet those cost you a whopping $5 to manufacture with those flimsy plastic frames. Enjoy that markup when gouging your customers! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif
I wish I could get them for $5 but I prefer to spend the extra money to get all the bells and whistles on my products. I am not sure how you would know what the frames are like since you haven't even seen a pair in person.

BTW, check out these awesome 3-Way Component Sets we have coming out shortly!

https://www.ctsounds.com/products/meso-6-5-3way-comp

https://www.ctsounds.com/products/meso-6-5-3way-comp

So your telling me and the forum members here that all the amps that failed was accidents?? Not buying it and neither are we. Then tell me why no other company had this issue.

lol wew lad getting called out...

I just need to sit back with some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif and watch the show..

lol wew lad getting called out...
I just need to sit back with some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif and watch the show..
I am sitting back relaxing also. What a wonderful day today was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Now if only I could decide what flavor of popcorn I want.

I don't owe anyone money lol. I think you meant to say how many people owe me money? I use the same amplifier manufacture to make my amplifiers as I have since the first Audio Technix amplifiers came out back in 2012 so if I "scammed" my build house then why are they still doing business with me? I like posting on here when I am bored. I have been trolling these forums a lot longer than you. I look forward to your lawsuit sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

I am sorry you live such a sad life. I hope things turn around for you. If you ever feel down and out I would suggest calling this phone number: 1-800-273-8255
You really had to think about that one didn't you?

Dude, listen to yourself. You're a coke addict so delusional that you literally only care about making money to continue paying for your habit. It's the typical high profile businessman downfall. You don't care about customers, your "girlfriend" or anything else. This was probably fun before, not anymore.

Go to rehab.

Let me guess. Paul Kim is a liar, not the coke addict, and he got his $250,000? Prove it.

You really had to think about that one didn't you?
Dude, listen to yourself. You're a coke addict so delusional that you literally only care about making money to continue paying for your habit. It's the typical high profile businessman downfall. You don't care about customers, your "girlfriend" or anything else. This was probably fun before, not anymore.

Go to rehab.

Let me guess. Paul Kim is a liar, not the coke addict, and he got his $250,000? Prove it.

I have nothing to prove. I don't even know you are so that fact that you claim to know so much about me is comical. Love me or hate me. As long as my name is in your mouth that is all that matters to me.

I do care about my customers a lot. If I didn't care about them so much I probably wouldn't have been taken advantage of by so many car audio stores and end users. If you purchased an item from me directly within the last year and have an issue with it I would more than wiling to help you get it resolved.

Let me know what rehab is best to go to for smoking weed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif I doubt they will get me to stop smoking though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date