Make me a box Please?!?!

black_panther
10+ year member

¤SmItHa¤
All I want is a box that will fit back in my trunk so here are the measurements for the box.

The Height to the 6x9s are 15 1/2 in.

The Width is 38 1/2 in. from my wheel wells

From the back of the seat to the 6x9 is 4 1/2 to the seat to the front is 9 1/2.

From the wheel well to the 6x9 is 5 in. to 10 in.

The distance between the speakers are 19 3/4 in.

The Model # is Alum 15Q and the other is Alum 15X the difference is 2001 series and 2003 series. They both have 1000 watts on the back, So if that helps you any.

The set-up is whatever you can do to make it the loudest inside the car. I'm just a daily driver but i want it as loud as possible. I will have a 1000watt crunch amp, I dont have it let but i will in a couple of weeks. I listen to a little of every music rap, rock, hip hop, ect.

If you need any more info let me know.

By the way how much do you think this will cost?

It looks as if the depth is 4.5 at the top of the seat to 9.5 at the bottom of the seat. You might have trouble fitting a 15 in a box that shallow. Post your sub depth into the box. And if you are planning on using the two 15's It probably wont be enough internal box volume. I would suggest looking for smaller subs.

I live in south bend indiana and would be happy to make you a box once you decide what fits and what you want for sure. I could make the box for $75 not including shipping or you can pick it up.

its a trunk car i believe, max box height is 15.5" and max box width is 38.5",not sure what his maximum depth is. Id be able to build it, but i dont think that mixing 2 subs from different years is a very good idea.

Just send me a private msg if you would like to make it the subs are exactly alike they just are different series..i have been using them for a while and they sound fine together so let me know what you think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.