Major Brand Customer Service

Participant count
  • Participant list

DynAudio Fan

Hello everyone -

I am new here and joined basically for one reason. DynAudio. I have had their 3-way car audio system for awhile now and unfortunately, a tweeter (an old MD100) just stopped working. I contacted Mr. Emilios Mandalios at DynAudioUSA to see what if anything could be done. I am not in a position to buy the new MD102's so I figured I was out of luck. Initially I was told that since they haven't made those in a long time, there was likely no replacement options. About an hour later I then recieved an email from Mr. Mandalios informing me he found ONE dealer demo and it was now on the way. I needed to send in my bad one but that was it.

Its one thing to produce a great product. Its a whole different concept to offer such great customer service! My hat is off to this company. VERY impressive! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This is of those cases where getting what you pay for is a good thing. I had diamond treat me very well with warranty in the past. Quality companies ftw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.