MagSafe phone holder

Participant count
  • Participants list

chazzy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Florida
Looking for one. It seems most are cheap chinese things that don't really explain how they work. I want one that will hold Apple's MagSafe charger and mount via glue/screws to the dash somewhere... maybe a short goose-neck thing.

I don't know about the charger, but here's what I picked up for a mount. If you know just about every phone mount, GPS/Garmin/GoPro, etc.. that has that smaller ball mount on it, (that's about the size of a small marble) is this size. You can drill a hole through whatever, and this mounts with a 1/4-20 bolt.

(They also have a 25mm mount, but not sure what that would work for).
ARKON Mounts SP142017MM
Amazon.com: ARKON Mounts SP142017MM Female Camera Threaded Pattern to 17mm Ball Adapter Retail Black : Everything Else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I...
I got my microwave hooked up to my stereo...the bass drop when my hot pocket is done is quite frankly breathtaking...
It all works fine, I had to change the Bluetooth connection type on my iPhone from being blank, to car stereo
When in doubt, use an app called Signal Generator and play tones in the tens. The phase will be easier to distinguish.
Just trying to get some clarification. I have a pioneer Dmh-2660 nex and an iPhone 11. I thought that I read somewhere that if you used your phone...

About this thread

chazzy

CarAudio.com Newbie
chazzy
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from