MagnaFlow exahast! for my civic. worth it?

woh man uneeded hate. thanks for the input.i know its not a fast car
I didnt mean it to sound mean, just saying how I feel. What year Civic is it? I would say either trade it in for something a little faster, or just chill with it and leave it stock and enjoy your 35 mpg or w/e they get.

I didnt mean it to sound mean, just saying how I feel. What year Civic is it? I would say either trade it in for something a little faster, or just chill with it and leave it stock and enjoy your 35 mpg or w/e they get.
its a 2003 and i only have it for a few more months and then my bother gets it. and i get around 40 on the highway

my advice

Goto a honda forum and ask people who do nothin but buy hondas and work on them. On here your going to here the same ****. Car is slow buy a different one, blah blah, ricer exhaust, blah blah

Not likely to get any real good feedback from this site about a civic. If your going exhaust systems dont cheap out, and i hate magnaflow. People have them on z32s around here and they sound like pure ass to me.

my advice
Goto a honda forum and ask people who do nothin but buy hondas and work on them. On here your going to here the same ****. Car is slow buy a different one, blah blah, ricer exhaust, blah blah

Not likely to get any real good feedback from this site about a civic. If your going exhaust systems dont cheap out, and i hate magnaflow. People have them on z32s around here and they sound like pure ass to me.
thanks man i am signing up now

So just leave it stock for those few months, thats what I would do anyways. What do you plan on getting after that?
i will be at college for a year(first year) so i am not alowed a car. after that i dont know, my parents will be buying me a car. (i might pitch some money in so i can buy a better one). i really like the new VW GTIs

i will be at college for a year(first year) so i am not alowed a car. after that i dont know, my parents will be buying me a car. (i might pitch some money in so i can buy a better one). i really like the new VW GTIs
They are a pretty good choice honestly. I have been looking for a new car myself, but have settled on the Mazdaspeed3. The raw power is worth more than the subtle refinement the GTI offers. And the GTIs are a little more expensive. I was looking for more of a crazy powerful car though. Honestly, I think the GTI is a great hatch, and it would definitely give you the performance you are hoping to get out of your econobox Civic.

The best bang for the buck modification is an intake, it'll make more power for you than an exhaust, and it's 1/3 the price.

Check out honda-tech.com and clubcivic.com.

I have an '05 Civic EX, but I'm not modding it, just a stereo system. I have an all motor Integra GSR build, so I know a bit about modding.

i have magnaflow and its top of the line exhaust for my car. magnaflow is for muscle cars not jap cars. and dont just get an exhaust that wont do anything. get a full exhaust at least from headers down. change out your cam and heads that will give you the most hp/tq without going f/i and it will help down the road if you did want to go f/i

Borla>MagnaFlow

and if your looking at GTIs, you should look into the MK2's

MK1>MK2>MK4>MK6>MK5>MK3

the MK3s are fuggin ugly.

The best bang for the buck modification is an intake, it'll make more power for you than an exhaust, and it's 1/3 the price.Check out honda-tech.com and clubcivic.com.

I have an '05 Civic EX, but I'm not modding it, just a stereo system. I have an all motor Integra GSR build, so I know a bit about modding.
i would say...TURBO!

I had one on my hatchback 1999 and I loved it. Smooth sound at cruising and when you laid on the throttle it sounded smooth as well not to loud or annoying. Never had a problem at the inspection station either. Thinking of getting one for my civic now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.