Mag V4 Discontinued.. :(

'Colored' drivers? Seriously??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Was not a racist comment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, multiple people called it out, lol.

Seriously, why did the AE *****fest have to spill into this as well?
This is just a general statement, but **** guys give it up. Some people don't like it the way certain drivers sound, and some do. Some people's perception of "sound quality" is far different than others.

It's not like one user is going to ruin it for everyone. A few blown AE woofers doesn't mean John isn't going to produce them anymore, though I guess some people take that route (not a low shot, just calling it as I see it).

I personally very much enjoy how my DIYMA sounds, and ultimately the Mag V4 as owners of both said they sound nearly identical, but their sound is definitely not for everyone, just as for me 99% of the subwoofers on the market would not fit my goals.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spill it over here. Our friend Blose drug my name into this, and since he always has something negative to say, I had to respond. Again, my appologies. I'm more than willing to end the AV tirade.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spill it over here. Our friend Blose drug my name into this, and since he always has something negative to say, I had to respond. Again, my appologies. I'm more than willing to end the AV tirade.
Anytime I can point out your idiocy to make a point it's a good day.

Bob Carver technically started the Super Subs and TC followed soon after. But the W7 was the first really visible super sub.
I wonder who made those sunfire subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I also disagree, the "super" sub era was started by the original orion HCCA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wonder who made those sunfire subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yup, TC did, but Bob Carver owned that patent technically and I believe it was from when he was at Carver, before Sunfire or TC even existed.

Again - who are you to decide what a recording is SUPPOSED to sound like??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
No one but the recording engineer and the artist ( some times ) knows what the "recording" sounded like. But most have a good grasp of the instruments themselves are supposed to sound like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wonder who made those sunfire subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I also disagree, the "super" sub era was started by the original orion HCCA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Was that before or after the GZ Nuke (USA GZ) ?

This whole sq competition arguing is as ridiculous as it has always been. SQ competitions are not about what is most accurate; they are about what the judge subjectively prefers. It amazes me that people here say they want accuracy, but they don't want a vehicle that measures appropriately at the listening position (part of which includes flat response).

No need to apologize, sir. Every one has different tastes and different opinions, if the AE drivers left a sour taste in your mouth, so be it, they don't work for you no biggie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Though, on the other side, I wouldn't use the equipment you have now, but kudos to the way you implemented it, very nice.

This whole sq competition arguing is as ridiculous as it has always been. SQ competitions are not about what is most accurate; they are about what the judge subjectively prefers. It amazes me that people here say they want accuracy, but they don't want a vehicle that measures appropriately at the listening position (part of which includes flat response).
This.

BLASPHEMY!!

TAKE IT BACK! You're trying to tell me that the very judges that are judging accuracy are themselves not accurate? Gah!

So all those lab calibrated microphones and graphs mean something? Johnny cool sitting in my car saying this isn't right is wrong?

Space time riff in 3 2 1 ....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Hellz to the ya man. Music...it's like your appreciation of what YOU feel like it should sound like man.

Ok, I could have just quoted you and put "this"

Like I said earlier most people want a bunch of highs a Bizillion lbs of lows and throw in some mids if you have some extra. Do they have to mesh well? NAAAA just get em all kinda playing at the same time and WAAAMO!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.