Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers

I made for you. Supporting rings, holding the safety net, body parts, the volume for speakers.Equipment for mounting speakers. aluminum only. Steel Grid (Grid choice for photo or describe the specification). Dimensions can be any on the design or brand din and wishes in the form of external processing of the front surface - Decorative risk, polishing, Can painting. It's simple. Price by agreement.

Several options for photo:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"]http://[/url]

"][/url]

"]

[/url]

More photos of my work here:https://yadi.sk/d/AMNurCZOqpaY8

Hi. Name the brand of acoustics? I will make dimension drawing of the ring.
I assume this was to me.

I PMed you, I am not mounting them to the speakers themselves but to the plastic top of my dashboard cover OVER my 5.25" PHD drivers, which is why I specified 6 inch speaker grills. I'm gonna cut holes in the plastic top of my dashboard cover over them then mount your speaker grills to that plastic cover. But I am having real problems getting URL links to the pics on your website which is all THIS message board allows me to include here. So in my PM I asked you to email me so I may be able to send you a pic from your website of some I'd like you to make for me.

OK, I successfully have a few of the pics from your website, so I'm gonna host them on my Facebook, which will evaporate soon as I've learned. But this is what I'd like you to make for me, but about 1/2 inch high from the mounting surface if you can do that:

15723484_1239592946101183_4887870876171230628_o.jpg

I love that finush!

John Kuthe...

finush! ------ finish!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)) a misprint? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Here is a description of these grills: Material aluminum+ primer coating for aluminum + coloring in black matte.

Safety mesh grill: 5mm hole (1,97"), Forming + primer + black matte coloring

can also be: matt black and clear lacquer

finush! ------ finish!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)) a misprint? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifHere is a description of these grills: Material aluminum+ primer coating for aluminum + coloring in black matte.

Safety mesh grill: 5mm hole (1,97"), Forming + primer + black matte coloring

can also be: matt black and clear lacquer
Can you make some so the underside of the safety mesh grill is about 1/2 inch above thew mounting surface? My PHD speakers are mounted on 3/4 inch wooden speaker rings boosting them up so high they interfere with the plastic dash cover, which is why I want to cut holes in that plastic dash cover and mount speaker grills above them to the plastic dash cover, and I want to make absolutely sure my drivers will not excurse as far out as to interfere with the speaker grills.

Matt black is fine, nice finish.

John Kujthe...

Folks here on Caraudio.com will love tearing me a new one about wasting MY MONEY to get some really cool speaker grills AND helping a fellow human in their busines venture!

Can you believe how crass and cruel many United Statesians can be, Alexander? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Everywhere there are people who live by their own concepts.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif made and sent to: Ukraine, Kazakhstan, etc.

always have a choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

for example: OPPO BDP-93 NuForce Xtreme Edition I bought in the United States. Installed home:)

Folks here on Caraudio.com will love tearing me a new one about wasting MY MONEY to get some really cool speaker grills AND helping a fellow human in their busines venture!
Can you believe how crass and cruel many United Statesians can be, Alexander? ;-)

John Kuthe...
I think they're ripping on you for being a know-it-all douche.

As far as I'm concerned it looks like OP is making a tremendous product and wish him much success in his business.

I think they're ripping on you for being a know-it-all douche.
No, I DON'T "know it all". I can't even figure out where and how to touch my VOM leads to one of Alpine's little speaker plugs into it's V9 amp to be able to measure the speaker+wire impedance! So I'm gonna have to ull the speaker wires ouot of the plug and measure speaker+wire impedance right on the bare wire!

As far as I'm concerned it looks like OP is making a tremendous product and wish him much success in his business.
"Looks like"? What kind of product reveiw is that? And how an you support Alexander's business without BUYING his products? I'm gonna!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...