Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers

I made for you. Supporting rings, holding the safety net, body parts, the volume for speakers.Equipment for mounting speakers. aluminum only. Steel Grid (Grid choice for photo or describe the specification). Dimensions can be any on the design or brand din and wishes in the form of external processing of the front surface - Decorative risk, polishing, Can painting. It's simple. Price by agreement.

Several options for photo:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"]http://[/url]

"][/url]

"]

[/url]

More photos of my work here:https://yadi.sk/d/AMNurCZOqpaY8

The description of the rings and grilles,parts, etc.

1. Drawing up individual technical project together with the customer.Please make a picture of the place they going to,manual to speaker or link required. It is desirable (but rather necessary) to make the photo

Clarification of the form, the type and design of products mounting rings(spacers or protective grill: mesh insert or clamp style), polishing, painting, satin finish (Decorative risk until matt) on photo examples from the gallery of works . Selecting protective mesh (grill): small or large, or the model for the manufacture of the machine laser cutting, etc. Model making himself at your request.

Manufacturing grid laser cut (after the approval of the model made by me according to your wishes or designs. Calculation and approval of its value is carried out separately, since its value is higher than the cost of nets made of perforated fabric.

2. I make a sketch and later, together, we specify all the dimensions, namely: which screws are used for mounting,what needed holes - which are necessary threaded holes (m3, m4, etc.) - may be for example a photo.

3. After clarifying all questions overall costwill be determined. Then I run to the work of the queue - about 2-3 weeks.

4. Payment after manufacture and provide a photo of final work.

Probably westernunion.com , paypal.com

Sending international mail EMS to the specified address.

What is included in the final cost and a brief description of the process (for example, rings with a protective mesh)

1. The diameter and thickness of the aluminum blank Rings.

2. its manufacture.

3. The production of holes and thread at a given radius.

3. Further -finishing of the rings-satin finishing, polishing, painting.

degreasing solution,chemical surface treatment, open flame treatment (burned dust), then the first layer - primer for aluminum, then two layers of black color of the mat (or other color). possible nickel plating: matt, satin, polished.

6. manufacturing grills on the set parameters by pressing through the punch and die. Priming and painting.

Or: manufacturing grid laser cutting method (after approval of a model according to your requests or designs.

There are a pair of grills for Mitsubishi.

The material of the rings is aluminum, coated with nickel, polished.

Grids stainless steel, laser cutting, black matte.

Cost - $ 86 + postage.

Mounted on studs. Ie It has threaded holes m3 bottom rings.

Always fantastic looking product. I really hope you are making a good living off of this. It is really great for guys who care to spend a little extra for custom and high quality work to have that option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...