Made my appt cant wait...

Meh....lil overpriced, but not too bad. The deck is about right, but the comps and the doors are a lil pricy. Usually here it is $100 for deck and 4 for install.

Price seems very good to me cause I dont want to do it and I get 3 year parts and labor warranty...

I assume the system will sound Great compared to my stock crap lol...

If you did not listen to the little Alpine booster compared to an amp of similar power, I would suggest doing so, especially bridged mono.
Nah no need. I saved $540 buying the power pack vs regular amp not to mention the questions and grief from you know who if she knew lol...

Nah no need. I saved $540 buying the power pack vs regular amp not to mention the questions and grief from you know who if she knew lol...
BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE, check to see that they installed the gear you purchased. make sure they dampen and put in the arc speakers.

its isnt unheard of that an installer will write on the invoice "high end speakers," and install "low end speakers"

otherwise goodluck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.