it's a great feeling...

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
i should make this all clear because some people have their ******* in a bunch:

when somebody comes up to you out of the blue and knows what car you drive and tells you that you rattle their house every time you pass it... EDIT: BUT NOT IN A DICK WAY SOURDEEZ

...or when you're just chillen between classes GIVING SOMEONE A HALF ASS DEMO in the parking lot and you look up and someone on the other side of the street is giving you a thumbs up.

all in one morning! what a great day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a good feeling.. I am young and have a louder system than yours and if anyone ever told me that I rattle their house evertime, I would apologize and make sure I don't do it again.

Thats just childish bro.

Now, setting off car alarms while wanging down busy streets... that feels pretty good.

Not really a good feeling.. I am young and have a louder system than yours and if anyone ever told me that I rattle their house evertime, I would apologize and make sure I don't do it again.
Thats just childish bro.

Now, setting off car alarms while wanging down busy streets... that feels pretty good.
I can tell you're young because of your response to this post. You can have as loud a system as you want, but it doesn't make you feel good when someone compliments you? i'm sure if he wanted to bitch about it, he would've.

If it did bother him, maybe he should move off the main street that i take to get to school everyday. i'm not going to change my route so i don't disrupt his 11am shower. he was saying it as a form of compliment, as i started talking to him and he's into car audio as well.

I can tell you're young because of your response to this post. You can have as loud a system as you want, but it doesn't make you feel good when someone compliments you? i'm sure if he wanted to bitch about it, he would've.
If it did bother him, maybe he should move off the main street that i take to get to school everyday. i'm not going to change my route so i don't disrupt his 11am shower. he was saying it as a form of compliment, as i started talking to him and he's into car audio as well.
Move off the main street? You said you shake everything in his house. Dont wang in neighboorhoods

...and you're about to tell me that ^ THIS ^ isn't annoying to everyone else?
This is downtown, where there are businesses. Not a residential area where I shake peoples houses.

******* loser retard, you give bass heads a bad name. Plus, you got cheap **** equipment anyway. Dont act like you can even do ****

You are obviously one of those dudes who cares more about how loud his system is outside his car "ZOMG BRO CAN U HEAR ME COMIN FROM LIKE MILEZ DOOD HA SO KEWL"

Who ******* cares? Id rather people hear NOTHING coming from my car, All I car about is clean bass inside my cabin. **** anyone else hearing my ****

Move off the main street? You said you shake everything in his house. Dont wang in neighboorhoods

This is downtown, where there are businesses. Not a residential area where I shake peoples houses.

******* loser retard, you give bass heads a bad name. Plus, you got cheap **** equipment anyway. Dont act like you can even do ****
agreed, I'M the one giving people a bad name you immature fuck. It's not a neighborhood. The road i take is called MAIN STREET. a street that runs through the center of my town with houses and BUSINESSES... just like the ones you speak of! gee golly! but the business you're probably most familiar with is the Korean candy store on the corner.

i see how it's gonna be.. why don't you come to Main Street, and suck my ******* ****. You Ford Festiva driving fagg0t.

agreed, I'M the one giving people a bad name you immature fuck. It's not a neighborhood. The road i take is called MAIN STREET. a street that runs through the center of my town with houses and BUSINESSES... just like the ones you speak of! gee golly! but the business you're probably most familiar with is the Korean candy store on the corner.
i see how it's gonna be.. why don't you come to Main Street, and suck my ******* ****. You Ford Festiva driving fagg0t.
Loser noob with ****** equipment, get on my ******* level and stop disturbing neighborhoods with your cheap *** system. No one likes it because it sounds like ****. With your cheap subs and flea market amp.

ZOMG BRO HOW FAR WAYZS KIN U HEAR ME COMING DOOD YAYZ SO GREAT FEELIGNZ

Just my system is worth more than your system and car together. Get the **** on my level kid.

You are obviously one of those dudes who cares more about how loud his system is outside his car "ZOMG BRO CAN U HEAR ME COMIN FROM LIKE MILEZ DOOD HA SO KEWL"
Who ******* cares? Id rather people hear NOTHING coming from my car, All I car about is clean bass inside my cabin. **** anyone else hearing my ****
who bought my system? me.

who listens to my system? me.

if people hear it outside of my interior so be it. i don't care. but i'm not rude about it. and i certainly have no intentions of being rude to anyone on this board except for well, now, your lame ***.

If i could i would love to keep all the bass in my car and for it to be quiet outside, like my old system was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.