Madden 09 CE for PS3

Participant count
  • Participant list

NightDrifter05
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well I bought Madden 09 Collectors Edition on PS3 when it released and needless to say it was good for maybe a day then after all the constant freezing and many other glitches in this game I have decided to get rid of it. I'd honstly much rather have NCAA 09 then this. The Collectors Edition come's with Head Coach 09, Madden 93, and a bunch of extra footage.

A little more info on the freezing for those who haven't checked into it. It isn't just a flaw with my game. The freezing is happening to lot's of people and EA is patching it trying to fix the issue's but aren't to worried with it since they say it's taking to much time away from them working on Madden 2010. I have no way to get access to the patch since I'm in a area in NC that's well not much of anything and am not able to get a high speed connection or access to anyone with high speed.

For a price I'll just say 70 shipped since the game was $96 when purchased. I would also be open to trade's for other PS3 or 360 game's but the only games I'm really looking for at the moment are NCAA 09, Gear's Of War, Resistance, or GTA IV (preferably for the PS3). If you have any other 360 or PS3 game's just post in this or send me a PM.

As clearly stated this was taken by a cell phone which has no built-in flash. This was taken right under my ceiling fan with 3 light's on. It's just a crappy camera phone without a flash so not much I can do about it.

As clearly stated this was taken by a cell phone which has no built-in flash. This was taken right under my ceiling fan with 3 light's on. It's just a crappy camera phone without a flash so not much I can do about it.
My iPhone has no flash and pics are fine... You just fail, try coming out of the batcave for pics or use natural fucking light.

Like I said it isn't offered here and have been told it won't be ran out here due to the fact nobody want's it. If you run a ethernet cable from your house to mine I will gladly use high speed. Until then I'm stuck connecting via cell phone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NightDrifter05

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NightDrifter05
Lake Gaston, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies