MAD TIGHT fiber SkIll's Yo (not my work thank god)

myvanpounds
10+ year member

I dont own a van any more
from another forum I present this:

89746869.jpg
89745684.jpg
89746865.jpg
88731339.jpg

please tell me i'm not the only one that thinks this guy is just throwing everything in his trunk

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

The subs are clearly in the back seat... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
actually they are on TOP of the back seat LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

The fiberglass work itself don't look that bad at all from what I can tell, but it like like he has 12 or 15s in a rear Console (glob) between rear seats and like 10s in the rear Hatch area.... I would thought he'd do it the other way around???

1.) Why Audiobahn?

2.) Why different sized subs?

From those two alone, it'll sound like ****. Too bad, too - because that looked like it had some potential.

he has 2 of the same (10's?) and one differnt one. then two bigger ones (15's) on top of the passanger rear seat. and the ports are two differnt sizes LAMO!

what an idiot.

i think it wil sound like ass.

Not big on the subs brand but I won't comment much on that as everyone has their favorites...

Yea, I'd just like to know the idea behind the bigger subs in front and smaller in rear?

Problems with pics like theis is they are tottaly outta context... We don't really know what the goal was or why he did it this way....

Could be someone doing it for a customer that had to have it this way or some other off the wall reason...

Either way, the glassin is not bad, I like lookin it aother peeps installs...

1.) Why Audiobahn?
2.) Why different sized subs?

From those two alone, it'll sound like ****. Too bad, too - because that looked like it had some potential.
LOL. Audiobahn basher! YOu know Audiobahn makes some bad ass ****. I love Audiobahn.

the job this guy did, is kind of extream for a bogus install. No telling how it will actually sound until you heard it with your own two ears, but I have my doubts in it. Not because of what brand he chose, you can make a road gear 12" sub from walmart sound half way decent if you knwo what you are doing. But like I said, I REALLY have my doubts in the way this will sound. Unless this guy is some kind of genious perfectly coupling the acoustics of the bass soundstage. (LOL doubt it) it is installs like this that give the sound of Audiobahn a bad name.

Good GLASS work, bad design concept !! dude when it's done you'll see with that set up you are going to have a nasty sound, but hey as long your car is rumbling does it matter (of course it does!!!)

don't care for audiobahn just not my preference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.