wone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...?
1. Product:

macboook laptop

2. Specs:

3. Description/Condition:

8/10 cosmetic and 10/10 function. has some light scratches on the bottom and some faint ones on top nothing but new inside has a little ding on the front right corner, comes with charger of course.

4. Price: :

$550

5. Pictures:

DSCN3604.jpg
DSCN3598.jpg

DSCN3597.jpg

DSCN3605.jpg

DSCN3599.jpg

DSCN3601.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an older one, like late 08 if I am not mistaken. It has the Core 2 Duo and does not say pro on the screen. It is essentially the same as a pro just no backlight on the keyboard. Solid laptop. Wont do you wrong and you can install windows on it just as easy as mac OS. Can upgrade ram to 6 gb IIRC. HDD and RAM are easily accessible from a back panel that unclips. If anyone wants this I can teach you/ help you install Lion. This laptop is easily worth maybe 650-700 maybe 800 on craigslist.

thanks nate he is correct i got confused since the one I'm on is a pro lol either way offer up guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wone
...?
Start date