Escalade iPad 2 dash silverado, sierra, tahoe, yukon, suburban, avalanche

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale: Escalade iPad 2 dash, fits all GM fullsize trucks 99-07

Item(s) Description/Condition: Hi guys, just finished up another dash. well.. its almost done. its in primer now. I kinda like this grey color, i can leave it like this or spray it whatever color you want for an additional fee.. heres the dash.. its in my 2001 Silverado.. keepin mind this will fit all the 99-06 and 07 classic chevy dashes, such as the silverado sierra yukon tahoe avalanche escalade denali, etc etc.. all of the above it, will snap into place.

i also have a center console trim piece i molded to allow you to have your AC controls and a single din radio player.. let me know if you're interested in that i can do a package deal on these..

Price:400 shipped, trades? whatcha got.. looking for a Ipad 2 or 3.. also really wanting a Nikon D3100 or similar DSLR.. must take HD video and have live view

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped and insured for $500 since UPS almost lost my last dash..

Item Pictures:

ipaddash2.jpg

ipaddash.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So how does all this work with the iPad there? I'm assuming you have to relocate the HU and HVAC controls?
ipad slides in and docks, connects to the HU via USB and you control all your music through the iPad. volume with the HU.

you can do one of two things, build a custom center console or underdash kit.. or get a OEM center console, which i am also selling.

can u do better on that price it looks like it need lots more work? is the dock on their

can u do better on that price it looks like it need lots more work? is the dock on their
Oh no it's not done. I was just posting pics to show the progress. Had someone not finish paying for it.. But I'm finishing it up in the next few days.. If you want it PM me an offer and we will go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views