mac bleeze and his new order of a 15 xxx

mac bleeze
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well mac got it again.. jus to let u all know. anyone know about the infiniti i30 1997 model and their trunk.. just ordered a 15 and i want to make it snuggle in but dont want the mettal bars in the way.. neways... wut amp should be good for this... i got 300 dollars to work with for it... can anyone tell me about the visonik amps. or should i get the mtx 1500d. so yea im out

any amp that does ~1200-1600 rms @ 1 ohm or 4 ohms. PG Tantrum's (not sure if they can be had for $300), viper 1200.1, kicker kx1200.1 (not sure for under 3 either). alot of other amps will do it for ya also just named off a couple.

the 1501d will power an XXX nicely. even though it could take a litlte more power.

well a 1501D is only 2 ohm stable unless you get one of those modded ones i've seen floating around. a tantrum can be had for right around $300. the tantrum also gives you more flexability if you ever decide to change subs down the road.

what type of amps are u guys running with xxx's. im thinking now jus to go with the viper 1200 cuz its basicly the only thing i can find, or the hifinocs 1500d. i cant find anything 1200-1600 rms for a good price.. this is so gay.. jeez

i can get visionik(2800 watts) unless someone can tell me differ. i kno its alot of watts but i can play wit the gain and i wont mess the xxx up.. that would be sad. i jus want my sub and amp to come at the same time so i can bump as soon as possibe.

u can do the visionik but just watch the gains on the amp, i have a modded 1501d hooked up to mine, look at my xxx pron post and u will see how the fit together but i just got a nine.1 off ebay for 220, so if u were lookin at the 1501d let me know, mine is runnin at 1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.