MA audio???

lifted95blaze
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
do the ma audio hardcore series 6.5's sound good and clear. im looking to doing a complete ma system but i aint too sure bout there highs and mids, i know that there subs beat hard and sound good but i havent heard their components, thanks for the advice,

yea ma audio is mobile authority,
It sure looks like the same quality stuff. I had to ask. I figured since mobile Authority had a bad rap they changed up their name a little.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I think that I will stick with PPI;)

MA Audio is NOT mobile Authority. And MA is geared more for SPL than SQ. If you want a system that gets loud, MA is fine..If you want a system that gets loud AND sounds good, you might look into other brands. Not bagging on MA or anything, as I do think they make decent budget products...just that I have done alot of installs with their subs and speakers, and not been thoroughly impressed with the overall SQ.

My buddie's sponsered by M/A, M/a and visonik are basicly the same, and as far as i know, basicly just audiobahn stuff. In My Experence M/A ***** BALLS!!!!! Mikeys got 4400 going to 4 12's and hit 97 decibles, come on now, he has toasted a headunit (1600) two amps, and his new amp cutsout when he turns it up. just a warning.

MA Audio is not Bahn.

They are under the same company, Anaba but they arent built the same.

The 4400 is old.

If he hit 97dB's he has something seriously wrong with his system.

His amp cuts out because he doesnt have enough voltage to supply its needs.

Its called protection...n00b

and yea my cousin has one of the ma 4400's, wired to 4 memphis 15's and hit 147 wit the amp down and he aint even got it bridged so i know he aint gettin all 4400 out of it so yea i agree with supa c there's gotta be something wrong with his setup and i agree bout the amp cuttin off too cuz after awhile of bumpin wit my rockford i aint even got enough amps in the batt to keep it on

mobile authority is the pre ma audio company the bahn and ma guys are brothers they each went thier own ways. the ma name is owned by anaba same company that owns the mobile authority and many other super low end stuff. they currently own quite a few brands that may suprise some if they heard the names, audiobahn is another entity same basic quality though as stuff is sourced from the same places. audiobahn is also alphasonik, xsite, digital audio etc..., mais the same way many brands under one "anaba"

stuff is okay not great not garbage but definatly lower end. and for the prices of what they ask retail they are nuts none of the stuff is worth that. the amps are better than the speakers, the subs are only eh and the speakers are not much better... not that they are the worst you can get there is much much worse but i wouldnt but the stuff unless you are getting a killer deal on it, and even then you wouldnt see it in my cars....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.