0-180 Degree Phase Switch

Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz

THD:

THD:

THD:

Channel Separation: 60dB

S/N Ratio: >90dB

Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.3" x 12.4" x 2.7"

This amp is in NEW condition, it has been stored away for a while and was finally brought out a month ago. It is way more than I need and I can't fit it anywhere in my truck. I do not have the box or owners manual, just the AMP itself.

$400 Shipped to any Lower 48. I accept Paypal and MO, paypal please add 3%. You can also look up me forum handle on ebay for feedback there and I bought from IonSql and TeamPSI here. A few others as well but its been a while.

HK802.jpg

HK8021.jpg

What does that mean "Fully unregulated"? I thought virtually all amps were fully regulated. Such huge overkill for what I need, I'd run it on the lowest setting (500x2 @ 4 ohms). But that would prevent me from ever having to beat on it.

The more voltage you throw at this thing the more it produces. Its really comes alive when you give it 16v so you must have a decent electrical system if you want to take full advantage of its power.

I thought the ratings were at 16.2V?

As for trades I am looking for a new HU, something along the lines of a CDA9887 or similar + $$$

Ah. So if your voltage drops when you hit the bass, your subs lose power too? Weak. Also that the test voltage is at 18 volts. So to get decent power I'd need a 16 volt alternator... might be worth it.

Ah. So if your voltage drops when you hit the bass, your subs lose power too? Weak. Also that the test voltage is at 18 volts. So to get decent power I'd need a 16 volt alternator... might be worth it.
Dont get it wrong. This amp produces a ton of power at 14.4! I used to own one. Completely launched a pair of alpine type r's with it. Straight out of the basket! It takes current to make power and this thing draws a ton of current. Mine clamped upwards of 450a at 14.4.

And if you run this along side a class d 3k amp, this one seems louder and has way more impact. Its class x design. A/b switching with digital processing. The built in digital voltage read out is nice!

Resko, Not really looking for the 9811 but thanks for the offer. I think I finally got my D3 dialed in for now so no real rush to drop another unit in but it would be nice to try something different now.

The digital read out is def a cool feature on this thing. I wish I could mount it in my truck but its just do **** big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.