SOLD MA Audio 12" and Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Okay Not the **** most of ya are used to but here goes.............Used less than 9 mths. a MA Audio XE seires 12" DVC 4 ohm per coil sub woofer. Properly broken in by my friend Brent over a 4 day period. It is rated @ 350 rMS 700 peak total. I have never fed it over 250 RMS EVER. It is in perfect condition no scratches or blemishes of any kind. The box is a 2.0 cu ft. ported box from Q logic. Has had 2 subs mounted in it (this one and a pioneer). It really makes this beast slam!!! Black in color, and has one slight blemish on a bottom corner. Will take pix and post in member gallery ASAP.

Looking for 150 dollars and shipping for both the box and sub. (sub was 107.95 with tax and box was 80 from a going out of business place) Recept on the sub available. No recept on the box.

Willing to consider good trades.

PS RM I know ur dying to try this!!!

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.