Not open for further replies.

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

Lunar L40x2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Small footprint, huge power. These are very underrated hand build amplifiers. Fan cooled (fan works great no strange noises), with selectable LP/HP and Full range (80hz lp 80hz hp).. You can also throttle the bass Q per left and right channel, also has independant gain control for left and right as well.

In great condition, the photos are before I had a chance to clean it up (it will be cleaned up before shipped) it has a few small blemishes here and there but still looks great!

Amplifier works 100% flawless and has quite a bit of power on tap.

11.5v specs

40x2

90x2

180x1

14.v specs

60x2

120x2

240x1

• Class A/B

• 2 Ohm Mono= Not Recommended

• Over Current Shut Down

• Over Temperature Shut Down

• Left and Right Gain Controls

• Left and Right Bass Controls

• Fuse: 30 amp

• Dimensions: 9.5” x 5” x 3”

Price:

135.00 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me FRB USPS Priority!

Item Pictures:

Lunar1.jpg

Lunar2.jpg

Lunar3.jpg

gotta love louisiana power. i want the amps that are in the company owners car. he has 4 500s strapped at .5ohm each on a ddz12 sounds great gets nice and loud, but thats his 1 offa mps he wont sell. still his amps are nice, handmade, underrated, just nice overall. glws

gotta love louisiana power. i want the amps that are in the company owners car. he has 4 500s strapped at .5ohm each on a ddz12 sounds great gets nice and loud, but thats his 1 offa mps he wont sell. still his amps are nice, handmade, underrated, just nice overall. glws

IS that the crazy looking amplifier that has 5 single amplifiers under one heatsink?

/bump!

I cannot believe this is still here /bump!

Guess the Xmas moneys is tight this year!

IS that the crazy looking amplifier that has 5 single amplifiers under one heatsink?
/bump!
i havent seen one with 5 amps in 1 heat sink. the one i was talking about has 4 L1500s strapped at 1ohm per pair in a massive heat sink. the heat sink he had was like 4inches think 10inches wide and about 30inches long it had 4fans on it i believe. and last i save he had 2 L100x2s running his dynaudio components. but then again i havent seen him in years. last car i saw was his tc. i used to get his amps from a local dealer tony savoy of savoy glass works & co. both of them are cool guys

i havent seen one with 5 amps in 1 heat sink. the one i was talking about has 4 L1500s strapped at 1ohm per pair in a massive heat sink. the heat sink he had was like 4inches think 10inches wide and about 30inches long it had 4fans on it i believe. and last i save he had 2 L100x2s running his dynaudio components. but then again i havent seen him in years. last car i saw was his tc. i used to get his amps from a local dealer tony savoy of savoy glass works & co. both of them are cool guys
/Bump

This is the amplifier I was talking about, it was 4 not 5 smaller amplifiers under one Lunar tooled heatsink.

DSC01612.jpg

May I ask the year on the amplifier? As in, is this the predecessor to the L255?
I want to say around 2000-2006, there is no date on the amp. This is going off threads that I found so it might be older. And yes this is predecessor to the L255 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...