lugnut110189 acting really shady after sale

Thanks guys..yes it is very hard to run the shop some times. I know he would want me to go on as I am though, I'm sure were ever he is, he is better off. I'm sure he is still excited over my recent accomplishments with our promotion company as well.

WOW I just looked at the ship date and it's February 15, 2011!!! he shipped them 10 days after he said he did...

So NOW i understand why it's taking so long... Washington to Louisiana is pretty far for the post office... The paypal claim automaticcally closes on March 2, 2011. What should I do? Just wait?

the other sub came in today..

I also talked to the mail man to see why the shipping was taking so long, and found out that he shipped them "parcel" which is lowest priority. It took the subs 9 days to get here. Hopefully the box doesn't take too long...

Guy emailed me back and gave me his cell number, but has ever picekd up or returned any of my calls. I've called him numerous of times with no luck... =/

Well the guy called me 2 weeks ago apologizing to me about all the delays and all and e assured me that he would ship out the enclosure to me the next day. He said he was going to email me a tracking number too, but I never got one.

His excuse for the box not showing up is that he has his girlfriend help him with the packaging and she put the wrong address on the enclosure box and the box got sent back to them since the recipient rejected it.

2 weeks later, box still isn't here AND paypal has given me my $250 back from the transaction. NO sign or words from the seller and if he doesn't get in touch with me I am afraid I'll have to keep the subs and money...

Don't feel bad, I was just informed that paypal/credit card company finally settled our case. In my/our favor not his. I'm not sure what kind of scamming this guy is trying to do, but he is not doing a good a job at it. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So today he emails me out of no where and tells me to "please call him". He left his cell phone number, THE SAME ONE he left me before. I called him 3 times and no response... Left him a couple of text message, so we'll see how it goes from there.

What I really don't understand is... Why doesn't he just call me? He has my number and still emails me and tells me to call him....*sigh*

Well he just called me back and he STILL HASN'T SHIPPED THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

I told him" I'm just going to refund you 150 for the subs and I don't want the box. I'll get my own box made"

Done deal.

So 75 shipped per sub isn't such a bad deal! But now I'll go spend that 100 to get a box made.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

swollen_cu

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
swollen_cu
New Orleans
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies