lugnut110189 acting really shady after sale

swollen_cu
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I paid for THESE SUBS a week and a half ago from him and he was supposed to ship it out last Tuesday, but ended up shipping them last Thursday. It's been almost a week and he hasn't been replying to my PMs or much less logging onto caraudio and I haven't received my item. He asked me for my phone number so he could send me a tracking number, so I gave it to him but never received a tracking number. I've pm-ed him several times asking for a tracking number and I never get a response(even though I see him log on every 3 days.) Shipping usually doesn't take this long when I get stuff from the West coast, and I'm from Louisiana.

What should I do? Luckily I sent him payment on paypal as a payment and NOT as a gift. If I don't get the subs by Saturday, I think I'm going to file a dispute on paypal and get my money back...

Has anyone ever dealt with him? I saw that only one member left him feed back...

Well filed the dispute today through paypal and I'm gonna turn it into a clam if he doesn't respond to paypal either.

He also logged into CarAudio and didn't respond to me PMs...

I have his cell number and his woman's cell number. I am having an issue with him as well. It would seem mine will end in court.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have his cell number and his woman's cell number. I am having an issue with him as well. It would seem mine will end in court.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
really? what's going on?

My situation is odd and messed up to be truthful. But here it is.

Refecting(another forum member) and I were using the same paypal for some time. He has always been very trust worthy with no issues anywhere of any kind. He was also my business partner.

He purchased something from lugnut110189. The product was not as described and not even the correct model number.

I was not aware of the situation at that time(I was out of the country of all things), but during the discussion period he knew this guy was not going to work anything out so he filled with paypal. Being an out of ebay purchase the case was lost, so he then filed a charge back. He packed the product to be reshipped, but the same night was injured in an automobile wreck. He was in the hospital for a long time and was recently taken off life support. While he was in the hospital he had his wife ship the product back to this guy per his banks instructions. Then the bank granted the charge back. This was all done last year.

I was made aware in January that this guy was calling Reflecting's wife non stop demanding funds. I stepped in(as it is my account) to assist in the matter and to get to the bottom of the situation. He says he did not get the product returned. Even with the current situation I spoke with Reflecting's wife and went to the bank with her to get more information. The bank insisted that tracking information was given and proved the product was returned and that the seller had no grounds to make the demands. His wife then gave me the same tracking information she gave the bank. I then spoke with paypal, and they said the same thing and the seller is in the wrong.

I spoke with the seller again and he insists there is an error. So I go back to Reflecing's wife and ask to look through his items to ensure there was not a mix up. I came up with nothing. I have been told many times he will take this to small claims court to fight for "what is his". I finally said do it, and just let it go. I did everything in my power to see what was going on and obviously he wants more. I can not pay him for items I do not have, nor can I ship items I do not have.

Just seems shady to me. I wish Reflecting was still here to help with the situation, but I can only deal with what is in front me.

wow... talk about real shady... makes me NOT want to buy anything off this site anymore.

i smell a scumbag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I think I smell one too... Smells raunchy

Yea, I don't talk about it much as he was my best friend for many many years. He passed away at the end of last month.
sorry for your loss man...

UPDATE:

Came home today and 1 of the 2 subs came in through the post office... I was supposed to receive 2 SA-8s and a box for them. i am going to wait til firday and see if the other boxes come in.. if not, I'm going to go to the post office and see if they are there.

Maybe because he used USPS it's taking this long? it's been 18 days since he claims he shipped them.

UPDATE:
Came home today and 1 of the 2 subs came in through the post office... I was supposed to receive 2 SA-8s and a box for them. i am going to wait til firday and see if the other boxes come in.. if not, I'm going to go to the post office and see if they are there.

Maybe because he used USPS it's taking this long? it's been 18 days since he claims he shipped them.
god delivery conformation is like 75 cents he could have saved himself alot of trouble

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

swollen_cu

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
swollen_cu
New Orleans
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies