flipside1212

Participant count
  • Participant list

2lo2flo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Miami, FL
I purchased an Alpine 9835 from flipside1212 on the 2nd of April... see thread below

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-classifieds/508231-fs-alpine-cda-9835-a-2.html

He promised to ship it out in a day or 2, however i have having problems getting in contact with him, and the deck hasn't arrived as yet..

I noticed since i purchased the deck, his pm's have been disabled.. I emailed him on 3 different occasions without any response...

Do any of you guys know him? or have any other ways of which i can communicate with him?

If i dont hear anything from him in a few days, i'm gonna file a claim with paypal

nope, i never send payments as "gifts"

i'll give him 2 more days..

he has alot of refs listed though..

eh i would have started a claim before i left negative that always gets a response!!

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

and as long as you don't send money as a gift it can be refunded

You got screwed, so did i. Payed for and never received, I have a claim open in paypal also. this little snake is apparently trying to do it again. FYI.

Please shoot me a PM.

I have the links of the his other for sale threads, but it wont let me post them.

nope, i never send payments as "gifts"
i'll give him 2 more days..

he has alot of refs listed though..
eh someone can fake there references on here some of his refs i never seen before ever even post ! so i take references some list with a grain of salt now i there is feedback on itrader thats different and he don't got none as of yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2lo2flo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
2lo2flo
Miami, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies