LPG tweeters T26

Participant count
  • Participants list
Well got them temporary installed in my sail panels and angled them slightly upward toward the rear view mirror and when I turned on my HU.....wow crisp and clean.....I like what a difference coming from the vifa xt silks,my ID oems mids really blends in nicely.worth every penny they are a large format tweeters so now I will need ti figure out how to fabricate some kind of pods that will look nice and not big and bulky,my car is a 2002 Chrysler 300M,if anyone have had some dealings with this type of car please let me know about making or fabricating pods for the sail panels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.