Lowering/Increasing voltage on the 12v rail

Participant count
  • Participant list
You asked me a specific question. I answered it. You always get butthurt and insulting and start flaming. I already told you what to try to observe the results.
I'm not butthurt, I just think you don't possess the knowledge. Prove me wrong.

I'm not butthurt, I just think you don't possess the knowledge. Prove me wrong.
See? You're coming in here trying to flame me. I know you don't like me. I don't really give a crap. You're widely known as an idiot troll around here so why would I care what you think? Lol

See? You're coming in here trying to flame me. I know you don't like me. I don't really give a crap. You're widely known as an idiot troll around here so why would I care what you think? Lol
Stop trying to make this personal. I would seriously like to know. I don't care if I'm wrong, I just want to know. If you can't explain why then just say that.

Stop trying to make this personal. I would seriously like to know. I don't care if I'm wrong, I just want to know. If you can't explain why then just say that.
I don't want to have a day long argument with you on it. If you would just do it and observe that it does in fact happen, then we could maybe have a discussion. Instead, I'm going to speak about real-world results and give you the explanation I have for that. You will speak in theoreticals from an electronics book and think you've "won". I see where this is going and I choose not to participate.

I don't want to have a day long argument with you on it. If you would just do it and observe that it does in fact happen, then we could maybe have a discussion. Instead, I'm going to speak about real-world results and give you the explanation I have for that. You will speak in theoreticals from an electronics book and think you've "won". I see where this is going and I choose not to participate.
Thanks for proving my point. This is the exact reason I don't like you. You can never back up any of your claims with actual knowledge, simply a "Go test it yourself" response. You should have just said from the beginning you can't explain why it happens, it just does. I'm seriously not trying to have an argument with you, I simply wanted to know why.

do I need any specific diodes for this job? I've got some I've unsoldered off of other car amps and random circuit boards, of all different sizes. I'm not sure if it matters or not.

Thanks for proving my point. This is the exact reason I don't like you. You can never back up any of your claims with actual knowledge, simply a "Go test it yourself" response. You should have just said from the beginning you can't explain why it happens, it just does. I'm seriously not trying to have an argument with you, I simply wanted to know why.
You don't like me because I have my own website and used to try to get people to come visit. You're a ca.com hateful jealous nuthugger. You set out trying to attack me while I am helping this guy. You didn't help at all. You just want to flame. You're a worthless troll. No matter how i explain it, you are going to argue it out of your textbook. If you'd go observe that what I'm saying is true, you would realize your argument is indefensible and become open to the explanation. Since you have such an ego you will not do anything that might lead you to question yourself, thus why you REFUSE to do what I've said. You don't want to know why. You want me to give an explanation so you can go to your textbook and attempt to rip it apart. We both know what you're doing. You're simply not intelligent enough to be sneaky. Learn your limitations. You will go a lot farther in life.

You don't like me because I have my own website and used to try to get people to come visit. You're a ca.com hateful jealous nuthugger. You set out trying to attack me while I am helping this guy. You didn't help at all. You just want to flame. You're a worthless troll. No matter how i explain it, you are going to argue it out of your textbook. If you'd go observe that what I'm saying is true, you would realize your argument is indefensible and become open to the explanation. Since you have such an ego you will not do anything that might lead you to question yourself, thus why you REFUSE to do what I've said. You don't want to know why. You want me to give an explanation so you can go to your textbook and attempt to rip it apart. We both know what you're doing. You're simply not intelligent enough to be sneaky. Learn your limitations. You will go a lot farther in life.
You're completely wrong. It's not my mission in life to make you look like an asshole (you do that just fine yourself). I simply wanted to know why for my own personal knowledge, but it's clear at this point you either don't know or don't want to explain so I have no choice but to continue assuming you're wrong. Have a nice day bro.

You're completely wrong. It's not my mission in life to make you look like an asshole (you do that just fine yourself). I simply wanted to know why for my own personal knowledge, but it's clear at this point you either don't know or don't want to explain so I have no choice but to continue assuming you're wrong. Have a nice day bro.
I'm completely right, and if you'd let your ego go, you could go measure and find out for yourself. Your refusal to do that proves that you know I'm right on everything I've said. You choosing to ignore it confirms it all. Have a fun day trolling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.