Louisiana_CRX - Buyer Beware

Its not, him and that other guy are being gay and using each others pics for some odd reason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
ahhh lol.

Yes. even though that wasnt me.

why the two accounts worstenemy? lol. how did those passives work out btw?
Thats not me

Its not, him and that other guy are being gay and using each others pics for some odd reason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Uh no. The othet guy took the picture of my truck then the picture of my buddies bike. They are both my pictures.

Yes. even though that wasnt me.

Thats not me

Uh no. The othet guy took the picture of my truck then the picture of my buddies bike. They are both my pictures.
Ah my bad. Thought that was him, but ive never seen him around here before this.

Hope this gets straightened out tho. No one knows where LACRX is???

Take my pix off your thing and we can call it even.
im not callin **** even with you buddy. you started puttin my name out there. ill give you one more chance to take it down. as i said previously, you do a fair amount of business on here and i can surely acquire your info.....ill leave it up to you

im not callin **** even with you buddy. you started puttin my name out there. ill give you one more chance to take it down. as i said previously, you do a fair amount of business on here and i can surely acquire your info.....ill leave it up to you
We can discuss it. And yes you really could couldnt you. you even have lists of who to go to in my sig.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies