Louisiana_CRX - Buyer Beware

Did you see any pics b4 trading or you just went ahead and did it because of his rep?
This unfortunatly. Atleast i wont get burned as bad if he doesnt make it right as it couldve been.

Believe, i wont be that stupid again though.

You mean the mids you already posted up for sale once?
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16916

Gotta wonder, why in the f*ck would you post some **** up for sale when you were not happy with the transaction yet??? Makes no sense whatsoever. If you were not satisfied with how you got them in whatever deal, you dont post the **** for sale elsewhere.
As you can see the tweets are there as well. I was going to sell them before, obviously i pulled them when i found out there was problems with them. So think before you post buddy.

As you can see the tweets are there as well. I was going to sell them before, obviously i pulled them when i found out there was problems with them. So think before you post buddy.
Why wouldnt you have tested them before you went ahead and posted them for sale anyways? Or even tested them when you recieved them.

Again. Your failing to think. I did. Obviously. Hence why i pulled them.
Are you retarded? I said BEFORE you posted them for sale. You obviously said no longer for sale AFTER the fact you posted them. Obviously.

You mean the mids you already posted up for sale once?
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16916

Gotta wonder, why in the f*ck would you post some **** up for sale when you were not happy with the transaction yet??? Makes no sense whatsoever. If you were not satisfied with how you got them in whatever deal, you dont post the **** for sale elsewhere.
Why wouldnt you have tested them before you went ahead and posted them for sale anyways? Or even tested them when you recieved them.
Further more. What does that have to do with the topic at hand. This topic is about a bad deal with LA_CRX, Not my for sale adds that couldve ended up going bad if i hadnt had tested them before hand. I dont understand why you feel this is all relavent to this topic or why you want to try to make me look bad in this thread with something that coudlve went bad but never did.

Are you retarded? I said BEFORE you posted them for sale. You obviously said no longer for sale AFTER the fact you posted them. Obviously.
Ok. So whats your point. The bottom line is that i figured out they were bad and pulled them. So i dont understand where your going with this other to look like an ass in my thread.

Further more. What does that have to do with the topic at hand. This topic is about a bad deal with LA_CRX, Not my for sale adds that couldve ended up going bad if i hadnt had tested them before hand. I dont understand why you feel this is all relavent to this topic or why you want to try to make me look bad in this thread with something that coudlve went bad but never did.
Cuz you obviously posted them for sale without even testing them. You pulled them after you found out they were bad. Your right taht could have went bad, and good thing you pulled them.

Anyways, let me just make sure. You did NOT recieve the crossovers he said he was including? And is it possible the tweeter was damaged in shipping or not? Dont recall you stated anything about shipping so im assuming it was more than likely damaged before sent out.

Cuz you obviously posted them for sale without even testing them. You pulled them after you found out they were bad. Your right taht could have went bad, and good thing you pulled them.
Anyways, let me just make sure. You did NOT recieve the crossovers he said he was including? And is it possible the tweeter was damaged in shipping or not? Dont recall you stated anything about shipping so im assuming it was more than likely damaged before sent out.
The damage the happened could not have happened because both tweets were in the same box with one mid. It wouldve happened to both. And there was no crossovers in the box. Just some cheap ass deadner, and some cheap chinese bungee cords and speaker wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies