Loud01Blazer ??? any thing about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang...you must like cursing people...well i hope that curse goes to you...I'm a nice guy but i do serious business not like you who love to curse people.
You don't do serious business here...do we need to bring up old threads?

Hey dumbass, I'm still in school, and have you looked at ANY of your posts? You have the grammar of a five year old.

(btw grammar is spelled with two A's, no E's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)
who would like to write all those writings here? are you welling to write my threads for me?

who would like to write all those writings here? are you welling to write my threads for me?
Does this make sense to anyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

i don't appreciate the help from you guys...why don't you guys just fawk off and learn to be polite...speaking proper language? dude this is not talking. its typing...well all you young fellas better learn to respect people or you might get it someday.

you must not know grammer. did you get your diploma? are you a drop out?
Wow your talking **** to someone about grammar, and you don't even spell it right. I feel sorry for whoever hires you after college.

i don't appreciate the c ock I get from guys...why don't you guys just fawk off and learn to be polite...speaking proper language? dude this is not talking. its typing...well all you young fellas better learn to respect people or you might get it someday.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

civic si

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
civic si
stp mn
Start date
Participants