loud subs anybody

djjdnap
10+ year member

FreakyFreaks ofall Freaks
indy-nap-lis
aight i want some loud subs, no sq loud, i know about xxx and brahma. i was lookin at power hx2s, infinity(even though there sq) i herd they was pretty loud and last but not least the pioneer premiums.

Does any body else know of loud subs(cheap hopefully) I got a jbl 1200.1 to push whateva, so list whateva u want..

I heard through the grape vine that jbl's subs are not that great thats y i didn't go wt the whole jbl setup...

i have heard audiobahns and they are loud as hell when you put alot of power to them. BUT they are bad sq. I know someone will dissagree with me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i kinda stay away from audiobahn, people that know good car audio would agree.

plus my friend already has that setup, it is actually pretty descent, but he barely gets the bass out the trunk.

i have to disagree about the jbl power subs. i heard a pair of power 12's hooked up two a bp1200 and it was stupid nasty. i mean it was loud as heck. if these subs were a little cheaper i would get a pair. word to the wise. go with a two or more woofer setup. i have a single woofer setup now and even though it gets louder than most youll get more spl with 2 subs than with one in a similar enclosure.

Originally posted by djjdnap i kinda stay away from audiobahn, people that know good car audio would agree.

plus my friend already has that setup, it is actually pretty descent, but he barely gets the bass out the trunk.

Hey, you asked for a loud brand and i told you. It doesn't mean i don't know good audio. The flame q's were the ones i heard and the had a 1000 watts to 1 sub. I dont know anyone that would dissagree and say they arent loud.

Originally posted by KAMAK Hey, you asked for a loud brand and i told you. It doesn't mean i don't know good audio. The flame q's were the ones i heard and the had a 1000 watts to 1 sub. I dont know anyone that would dissagree and say they arent loud.

I'm not tryin to clown on you i just dont like audiobahn.

Originally posted by snova031 RE SE's... http://www.respl.com

They can get loud, to say the least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes, SE's get da*n loud... eD K's are another choice with a slight bit less SPL and a slight bit more SPL than the SE although ude need like 3 because the power u have (unbelss running @ 4 ohms). Kicker L7's or L5's get real loud.. givin the right amount of watts. 2 L7's ported vs 2 SE's ported on 1200 watts - SE's take it, just so ya know. But if ya give the L7 like 800 watts each (which u arnt) they would get louder than the SE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.