loud button

SQcivic
10+ year member

Denver
i was just wondering about how many of you in here use the loud on your stereo? i usualy dont have it on. and what about tuning? do you have your highs or mids or bass + or - on your head units. I usualy keep everything flat and loud off. but sometimes its a ....little flat, but i've always thought thats how the music is supposed to sound since it isnt altered by the head unit ya know. but theoretically i guess i'd have to have the perfect reproduction system.(haha)(music system). yea i've had a couple, so what. peace

The loud button is good for anyone who likes to listen to their music at a low level...which is NOBODY. But seriously, it adds a little bass and a little more treble. I use mine for when im playing songs that sound good with SOME bass. But when i use it, i make my equalizer flat and then turn on the LOUD button. Hope it helps.Matt

Originally posted by SQcivic i was just wondering about how many of you in here use the loud on your stereo? i usualy dont have it on. and what about tuning? do you have your highs or mids or bass + or - on your head units. I usualy keep everything flat and loud off. but sometimes its a ....little flat, but i've always thought thats how the music is supposed to sound since it isnt altered by the head unit ya know. but theoretically i guess i'd have to have the perfect reproduction system.(haha)(music system). yea i've had a couple, so what. peace
I dont use mine...I adjust the EQ on the head unit, and the external EQ, and the crossover, and the amp accordingly.

- Steve

Hmmmmm... Gonna try mine with tha DL turned off and the volume a lil louder, but couldn't that produce distortion more easily having tha LD off and the volume higher??

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.